2. Casquejo appears to be a fan of dangerous climbs. These pictures from his Twitter were take atop a crane in Hoboken on March 14.
4. And here are some shots in front the tower he would eventually scale.
6. This photo was attributed to what is allegedly Casquillo’s Instagram account, but it’s pretty obviously a filtered screenshot of Time’s “Top Of America” article.
7. Casquejo faces misdemeanor trespassing charges and the police took his cellphone and camera away.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀