1. On Valentine’s Day, the tunnel between 6th and 7th avenue in the 14th street Manhattan subway station become a shrine to love. Mostly black and white photos of kissing couples covered the walls and signs urged passers by to take one for themselves.
15. Ruval also encouraged people to share pictures of his project with the hashtag #LoveTunnelNYC
17. You can see more of Ruvan’s photographs here.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped Washington Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.