1. On Valentine’s Day, the tunnel between 6th and 7th avenue in the 14th street Manhattan subway station become a shrine to love. Mostly black and white photos of kissing couples covered the walls and signs urged passers by to take one for themselves.
15. Ruval also encouraged people to share pictures of his project with the hashtag #LoveTunnelNYC
17. You can see more of Ruvan’s photographs here.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀