1. Powerful winds reaching almost 100 mph are tearing apart areas of Ireland, specifically Limerick and neighboring cities. Nearly 100,000 are currently without power, according to reports.
2. Met Eireann, the Irish meteorological service, has issued severe weather warnings. Water levels are rising drastically and this is the second time in less than a month that the area is dealing with serious flooding.
4. Winds are so powerful, the brick facades like the one on this pharmacy in Limerick are being torn away.
6. Flights are being grounded.
7. Trees are being unrooted.
9. The winds are so powerful that they’re blowing over trucks on the road.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.