1. Powerful winds reaching almost 100 mph are tearing apart areas of Ireland, specifically Limerick and neighboring cities. Nearly 100,000 are currently without power, according to reports.
2. Met Eireann, the Irish meteorological service, has issued severe weather warnings. Water levels are rising drastically and this is the second time in less than a month that the area is dealing with serious flooding.
4. Winds are so powerful, the brick facades like the one on this pharmacy in Limerick are being torn away.
6. Flights are being grounded.
7. Trees are being unrooted.
9. The winds are so powerful that they’re blowing over trucks on the road.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.