If like me, you couldn’t get enough of Lara Jean and Peter K. in To All the Boys I Loved Before, you’re in luck. The sequel, P.S. I Still Love You is finally here. Without further ado, here are some things that were different in the movie versus the book!
You can always expect some major changes from book to movie, but as long as there's a ton of Peter K. and John Ambrose, we still win.
1. John Ambrose McClaren is (still) a dreamboat.
2. Lara Jean and Peter K. start off the movie dating.
3. Peter K. comes up with really fun dates.
4. Everyone wants Peter K. on Valentine's Day.
5. John Ambrose shows up totally uninvited.
6. Christine gets her own man in this one.
7. Lara Jean doesn't send John Ambrose any letters.
8. Margo is still in Scotland and Kitty is still trying to play cupid.
9. Dr. Covey can get it and he knows it.
10. Stormy is a glamorous day-drinking mentor and not John Ambrose's great-grandmother.
11. The big game-day fallout breaks all our hearts.
12. Gen and Lara Jean have a genuine resolution.
13. The aquarium field trip is a brand new scene that wasn't in the books.
14. The USO party is now a *star* ball.
15. Lara Jean and Peter K. don't get back together in the treehouse.
Even with the changes, P.S. I Still Love You is a perfectly sweet rom-com that will make your heart soar. Noah Centineo and Lana Condor pack all the feels from beginning to end. Now, where's the third one?
An earlier version of this post stated Fisher played Lafayette in Hamilton, when he actually played Laurens.