1. You measure anything you want to buy in pints, not pounds
2. You secretly hope that if you don't look at your bank balance too often, there's a good chance your money will breed
3. Going into Tesco at lunchtime on payday you're all like…
4. Whereas, at the end of the month you're more strategic
5. Everyone wanted to do this as a kid
6. It sucks that losing a tooth as an adult now puts you in debt instead of credit
It's also less of a social win.
7. Money saving lifehacks justify massive purchases later
8. Finding a forgotten fiver in an old coat pocket is the best feeling in the world
9. When you came home from your Saturday job you felt like this:
But now, when you get your wages you feel like this:
10. 20p now VS when you were a kid
Pavement collateral VS all the treasures in the world.
11. What you could buy with 20p now VS when you were a kid
About half a can of fizzy pop VS all the sweets in the world, served up in a paper bag. It's criminal.