Referring him to “Berger from Sex in the City” is just disappointing. He’s been in much better things. If you don’t know his name at least refer to him as “Peter from Office Space.”
- zombiehooker "10 Songs That Will Make You Miss Driv..."
- zombiehooker "Kim Deal Fired The Pixies"
- zombiehooker "The 45 Most Legendary Pictures Ever T..."
- zombiehooker "Studio Ghibli Characters Reimagined i..."
- zombiehooker "Get Your Lazy Cat Into Shape With Cat..."
- zombiehooker "This Chinese Bootleg Of "Breaking Bad..."
- zombiehooker "The Tiniest "Adventure Time" Fan Art ..."
- zombiehooker "10 Ridiculously Offensive Things Peop..."
- zombiehooker "Life In Your Early Twenties Vs. Your ..."
Response to The Gross Hipster Sexism Of “Spring Breakers”:
It’s Harmony Korine, what the fuck did you expect?
Though I agree with most of this, GLENN WILL NOT DIE!! After seeing how he went down in the comics (and that took until issue #100) there’s no way he’s going down that easy in the show…or I’ll be really pissed! (Although Kirkman does like to shock fans) But I don’t think it’s going to happen just yet.
I predict UO is going to not be “cool” anymore very soon. They try too hard and charge way too much. No one, no matter how cool they think they are, is going to look bad ass in velvet- or a power rangers shirt.
- zombiehooker "How To Survive High School, According..."
- zombiehooker "Jerk Cat Crashes Wedding"
- zombiehooker "40 Reasons Honey Boo Boo Became A Nat..."
Yes, that outfit is trashy and awful, but she is still quite gorgeous. And it might be slightly embarrassing, but I kind of like her just because she doesn’t give a shit what anyone else thinks and wears what she likes.
- zombiehooker "The 9th And 10th Cats Of Christmas"
- zombiehooker "I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With..."
- zombiehooker "See The Entire Cast Of "Freaks And Ge..."