32 Kitchen Products From Walmart That’ll Help Make Meal-Prepping Much Simpler
Because meal prepping is meant to make your life easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini Magic Bullet blender that can be used to chop, blend, and mix everything from smoothies to guacamole for the week. The best part? The cups are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
2. A proper set of measuring spoons and cups so you can stop asking Alexa how many teaspoons are in a cup — 48, in case you were wondering.
3. An electric kettle to heat up water far faster than a microwave. When meal-prepping pasta, try using the kettle to heat up your water faster.
4. A 14-piece knife set that would make Gordon Ramsay proud. The durability in this set will help make sure you get through your weekly meal preps without a glitch.
5. A baking sheet because frankly, yours is currently crusted with melted cheese from that frozen pizza incident. Toss on your favorite veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper for a nutritious side dish any day of the week.
6. A set of three bamboo cutting boards that aren't just functional, but look great on your countertops. Use them to meal prep veggies or to create a fancy charcuterie board that is sure to impress future guests.
7. A set of glass mixing bowls equipped with matching lids, so you can easily prep meals in the bowls and store them in the fridge.
9. A nonstick cookware set that will fit easily in your cabinets thanks to its stackable design. Let's be real: there is ~nothing~ quite as satisfying as matching cookware.
10. An air fryer to quickly heat up your meal prepped foods. Freeze premade burritos on Sunday and enjoy them in a pinch all week for dinner.
11. A set of three nonstick tongs that will become your go-to kitchen tool. Use them to toss a pre-made salad, flip over meat during meal prep, or to grab hot veggies out of a roasting pan.
12. A pair of heat-resistant oven mitts because that dish towel you have been using simply isn't going to cut it on a four-hour meal prep day.
13. A set of 100% terry cotton dishcloths reviewers say are super absorbent, highly durable, and ultra-cute — perfect for clean-up after a day of meal prepping in the kitchen.
15. A 34-piece set of Rubbermaid food containers so that you easily organize all of the food that you've prepped for the week. These are especially great because they nestle inside one another for simple storage when they're not filled with yummy food.
16. An Instant Pot so you can get in on the hype. Use it to meal prep pastas, soups, stews, potatoes, ramen, fajitas, cheesesteaks, and a whole lot more.
17. A powerful, nine-speed Cuisinart hand mixer to help you blend ingredients easily during meal prep so your arm doesn't feel like it's gonna fall off.
18. A stainless-steel box grater that makes meal prepping potatoes for hashbrowns all week a breeze.
19. A set of color-coded knives that aren't just adorable — they'll also help you stop cross-contamination, and keep your knives sharper for longer.
20. And some color-coded cutting boards, which are slim and non-slip and will complete the cross-contamination-preventing picture.
21. A food processor that'll make chopping and grinding a breeze. That shredder attachment is a lifesaver for carrot cake, hashbrowns, and even shredding cheese.
22. A wave-action blender to totally upgrade your smoothie game. Your morning drink will be that much quicker, smoother, and more efficient.
23. A digital scale so you can finally be ~precise~ and ~bakerly~ with your measurements. Paul Hollywood would be proud.
24. A kitchen gadget set with everything you could possibly need. Literally, if you need something in the kitchen to help with meal prep, it's in this set.
25. A hand blender that will revolutionize your soup game. It's good for meal prepping, baking, smoothies, and purées, but it's absolutely primo for soup.
26. A slow cooker, because set-it-and-forget-it meals are what we all need right now. Plus this one is adorable, which always helps.
27. An electric griddle so you can easily cook up your week's worth of chicken while the stove top is full.
28. An eco-friendly set of electric salt and pepper shakers that automatically get to grinding the moment you flip them upside down — perfect for when your hands are dirty from meal prepping.
29. A microwave food cooker, because once you make pasta without turning on the stove, you'll never go back to the old way again. This microwave cooker is also great for prepping vegetables, and features holes in the lid for easy draining.
30. A Scrub Daddy, which is basically the greatest sponge ever. They make scrubbing off caked-on messes and a full day of meal prep super easy and they never scratch, ever.
31. A cushioned kitchen mat that supports your feet and back while standing for long periods of time, like when you're working hard to set yourself up for a week of easy meals.
32. A foldable bamboo bread slicer with knife so you can easily cut your homemade bread into even slices for your morning toast.
Need ingredients for all your new recipes? Shop each recipe directly through the app, or check out Walmart’s grocery selection to get veggies, meat, seafood, and more delivered right to your door.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.