31 Stylish Things You’ll Be Pleasantly Surprised Are From Walmart
Because when you spend less, you can get more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A long-sleeve printed midi wrap dress so chic, when you tell your friends it's from Walmart, they'll have to see your receipt to believe it.
2. A teddy faux fur coat that'll keep you and your bank account happy. The warm and fuzzy coat feels like a giant hug you never want to pull away from.
3. A trendy lil' black star dress for date night! Even if it's at home, you'll still feel like a million bucks when you put this dress on.
4. A flashy pair of sandals because finding affordable dancing shoes means you won't be upset if they sit in your closet a little bit longer while the clubs are still closed.
5. A fleece cropped crewneck sweatshirt that'll look like a limited edition sweatshirt you waited in line hours for. The drawstring bottom allows you to size the sweatshirt perfectly to your body.
6. A pair of running sneakers in a chic animal print that screams "shoe game on point." Forget spending major bills on stylish sneakers, these ones are less than $17.
7. A boyfriend blazer for the days that need the extra professional *umph*! This blazer has a cute little scrunched sleeve detail that basically says, "Don't mess with me, I am on a mission!"
8. A tie-dye sweatshirt with balloon sleeves so versatile you can pair it with just about anything on the bottom. It looks cool and casual with jeans, and even edgier when paired with leather leggings or a slip skirt.
9. A pair of ultra high-rise skinny jeans with a faux pocket that'll look like designer jeans but for a fraction of the price.
10. An orange pleated midi skirt to dress up for any occasion. Skirts are the coolest way to say "Yes, I dressed up and I give a heck," without actually giving a heck. Ever wondered what it's like to wear no pants in public? Wonder no more! Wear a skirt!
11. A twist sweater with pearls for days full of errands. Need to return the pile of clothes from your online shopping hobby? You won't be embarrassed when you run into someone you know.
12. A pair of glitter lace up boots that'll command attention when you step out of the house. Warning: you might be mistaken for a rockstar these boots are so cool.
13. A pair of aviator sunglasses in rose gold that will leave you looking so trendy the paparazzi might follow you around thinking you're a celebrity.
14. A pair of slip-on sneakers, so fierce no one will believe you spent less than $15 on them. Rock these when you want to dress up a pair of leggings or jeans.
15. A square neck bodysuit, because having this essential layering piece in your wardrobe is necessary for transitioning from winter to spring. It's so versatile and affordable, and looks like it was purchased from one of the Kardashian's clothing lines.
16. An acid-wash short-sleeve graphic T-shirt that'll give off major "I only attend concerts with backstage passes" vibes.
17. A pair of paper bag waist pants so comfortable and stylish they'll be the only pair of pants you'll want to wear.
18. A floral printed dress so sophisticated, you'll look like you spent half of your paycheck on it. Pairing it with booties is cool, but if you want to go full-on fashionista, try pairing it with knee high or over-the-knee boots.
19. A leopard print duster cardigan – everyone will think this is from your collection of last season's designer picks.
20. An asymmetrical Juicy Couture one-piece that'll instantly make you look you're wearing a swimsuit from a designer collection. It even has extra special details, like side lacing.
21. A top handle clutch with removable pouch, because you'd be spending big bucks for a similar look anywhere else. It might not be big, but it fits all of your essentials, which will prevent you from holding onto month old receipts.
22. A pair of 18-karat white gold dangling earrings that'll instantly make any outfit look luxe. Even if you own real diamonds, you'll find yourself constantly reaching for these stunners.
23. A pair of polarized sunglasses because when you get stopped on the street by the paparazzi, you want to make sure you're protected with a cool pair of shades.
24. A button-front cardigan that'll look luxe and chic when paired with a silk tank top. If you're going for a more casual look, try pairing it with a relaxed T-shirt.
25. A faux fur puffer coat that'll keep you warm and stylish, without pushing your credit card bill over the edge.
26. A cami in a fun cheetah print, because if you're nervous to try out a new trend, it doesn't make sense to spend the big bucks when this one looks just as cute.
27. A pair of high waist flare jeans with major stretch. They're so cute and affordable, you'll never buy a pair of designer jeans ever again.
28. A faux sherpa zip jacket for when it's freezing out but you still want to look fashionable and cool. Don't break the bank on a designer jacket, this one with buckles and faux shearling is just as nice.
29. A pair of performance leggings that look exactly like your high-end athletic pants. They hug you in all the right places and even have a side pocket so your cell phone has a cozy home during your workouts.
30. A midi slip skirt that'll look luxe and chic when paired with snakeskin booties. If you're going for a more casual look, try pairing it with a cool pair of athletic sneakers.
Hey Walmart shoppers! Don’t miss out on Walmart+, a different kind of membership with benefits that help you save time and money, including free unlimited delivery (even same-day), mobile scan-and-go, *and* member prices on fuel!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.