31 Pieces Of Clothing From Target Under $50 That You’ll Probably Want To Wear Once A Week
Because when you have a ton of basics you love, getting dressed feels a whole lot easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A V-neck pullover sweater that'll brighten your mood instantly. If wearing a black sweater and leggings is your daily go-to, try mixing this festive and cheery sweater into your weekly routine.
2. A pair of high-rise jogger sweatpants with vintage flair, because they'll feel ever more comfortable on day three of wearing them.
3. A striped crewneck pullover sweater so cute that you'll be grabbing for it at least once a week. It pairs well with leggings, jeans, or even a slip skirt for date night.
4. A long-sleeve button-down top that was made for listening to the new Taylor Swift album. Wreck all of the plans you had made and cozy up with a glass of wine. "Hey Google, play Willow."
5. A quarter zip sherpa pullover sweatshirt so cozy and cute, you'll have trouble parting with it on laundry day. This sweater is perfect for days you're stuck in front of the computer but wish you were hitting the ski slopes.
6. A long sleeve boxy T-shirt that's anything but basic. It pairs great with leggings, sweats, jeans, pleated skirts....need we go on?
7. A slim fit tank top that was made for layering. You'll be able to wear it all winter under cozy cardigans, and then show it off in the summer.
8. A long-sleeve sweater dress to make you feel like you're still cuddled up in bed. Even when you're working from home, you'll want to slip into this at least once a week.
9. A plaid ruana kimono jacket for that one day during the week that you run errands. You can wrap yourself up in this cute jacket without worrying what's underneath.
10. A utility sherpa jacket available in a fab green hue to add a bit of color contrast to your current wardrobe. This will simultaneously keep you feeling warm *and* looking trendy.
11. A long-sleeve smocked blouse sure to get tons of compliments, whether you're rocking it with jeans or faux leather leggings.
12. A waffle knit cropped hoodie made from a luxurious material so you'll feel like you're at the spa once a week.
13. A ruffle long-sleeve knit top because you deserve to wear something with a little flair. The bold ruffles are exactly what your team needs to see at least once a week via Zoom.
14. A long-sleeve sweater dress with pockets and a hood, which basically makes this the ideal outfit to lounge around in.
15. A plaid puff long-sleeve shirtdress so picking an outfit won't take you all night, leaving you with a pile of clothes on the bed as the aftermath. Knowing you have this dress in your closet will make you want to forgo your usual leggings and blouse for Friday night Zoom hangs.
16. A fleece pullover sweatshirt so you can stop cursing whoever leaves the thermostat at arctic temperatures. This sweater is perfect for when you can't wear a blanket on a conference call, but still need to stay warm.
17. A quarter zip-up pullover sweatshirt with a collar that basically makes this business casual attire.
18. A quarter-zip quilted sleeve pullover so you can trick your co-workers into thinking you're not wearing another sweatshirt on your midday check-in. The quilted panels make this sweatshirt feel special, while still staying super comfy.
19. A woven cocoon jacket that'll be getting a permanent spot in your closet. You'll wear it everyday this winter, spring, summer, and fall.
20. A houndstooth button-front cardigan for when you want to feel like you're wearing a fuzzy blanket all day long.
21. A cardigan with a removable faux fur collar — the removable collar means that you'll have multiple looks with just this one layer, ergo you can wear it multiple times a week and no one will ever know.
23. A pair of high-rise wide leg pants so comfy you'll probably wear them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, ~laundry day~...
24. A pair of ankle length jogger pants with a pull-on top. Since these look like expensive pants but feel like sweatpants, you'll be wearing these at least once a week.
25. An oversized sweatshirt that'll keep you warm during late nights, plus they'll make feel put-together the moment you wake up.
26. A fleece jogger pajama set (with a scrunchie included!) because what's a movie night without a matching set. They're so comfy you'll think you're cozied up at a chalet in Aspen, rather than in your living room.
27. A pair of high-waisted camo print leggings that are the perfect pants to throw on before settling in to your living room couch for yet another Harry Potter movie marathon.
29. A long-sleeve tie waist shirtdress that can easily be dressed up or down. Did we mention it has pockets? Because a dress with pockets is a game-changer.
30. A pair of jogger pants with a ruffled waistline so cute, you'll want to wear them everyday. They'll pass as a fancy pant but will keep you cute and cozy all day long.
31. A Def Leppard graphic sweatshirt so you can stop wearing your basic solid black sweatshirt every darn day of the week.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.