31 Things From Target To Wear When You Wanna Be Stylish But Casual
Because you don't need to put in a ton of effort to be stylish.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A plaid ruana kimono jacket that screams cozy and stylish for fall. All that is missing is a pumpkin spice latte in hand.
2. A pair of hoop earrings, because you need a pair of everyday earrings that will instantly elevate any outfit you put on.
3. A puff short-sleeve T-shirt for the ultimate definition of casual and stylish. You'll instantly feel put-together in this trendy top, while feeling like you're still in your pajamas.
4. A pair of high-rise straight leg cropped jeans, because they have spandex in them which means great stretch and a pair of jeans that you'll actually want to wear.
5. A long-sleeve button-down shirt, because the collar will make you feel stylish and put-together, while the soft flowy fabric will keep it casual.
6. A pair of mid-rise pull-on shorts that are flowy and soft, making these the most comfortable denim shorts you will own. Wear them to the beach over a swimsuit, or dress them up with a satin tank and jacket for a night out on the town.
7. A satin knot with piped trim headband so you have the perfect accessory for any last-minute plans or video calls. You'll instantly look stylish, no matter what you're wearing.
8. A pair of lace-up sneakers that will instantly put a pep in your step. You don't need to sacrifice your comfort to look stylish and cool. These sneakers will look fierce with leggings, jeans, or even an LBD.
9. A sleeveless ruffle apron-detail dress perfect for warmer days – it looks equally as cute with a long-sleeve shirt layered underneath for when the temperatures start to dip.
10. A short-sleeve rib-knit baby doll dress that is so casual and stylish, it will be your go-to dress when you're in a pinch and have nothing to wear.
11. A pair of high-waisted leopard print leggings so. darn. comfy and stylish. Wear these casual with an oversized sweatshirt, or throw on a pair of booties and sweater for an elevated and fierce outfit.
12. A pair of briar block heeled booties that are exactly what your fall wardrobe is missing. Pair these with a flowy dress or jeans to instantly look casual and stylish.
13. A pair of high-rise vintage jogger sweatpants for a basic that's actually cute and feels polished thanks to their sleek cut and tailored pant legs. Wear them lounging at home, or pair them with cool sneakers and a fitted top for running around.
14. A ruffle sleeve mock turtleneck pullover sweater that screams fall style. This would look equally cool and casual with leggings as it would with trouser pants or denim.
15. A tiered tank dress, because it has pockets and a beautiful breezy silhouette, making this basically the most perfect casual dress.
16. A pair of high-rise bike shorts that'll look cute and stylish with an oversized tee or sweatshirt.
17. An animal print scarf to instantly elevate any outfit. If you have a last minute meeting or plans, top this over a basic T-shirt and you'll look casual and stylish in no time.
18. A pair of tie-front denim overalls that are country chic, and can be dressed up or down. Without having to put too much thought or effort into your outfit, you can layer almost any kind of shirt underneath these overalls.
19. A V-neck pullover sweater, because having a cute and casual transitional sweater is a necessity. The lightweight nature of this sweater makes it perfect for fall and chilly summer nights.
20. A pair of high-waisted macrame capri leggings, because sometimes it's nice to wear something other than your basic black leggings. These are stylish and casual, perfect for fitting in a workout in between meetings.
21. A long-sleeve button-down boyfriend shirt for something equally stylish and casual. Now you can feel like a boss in your virtual meetings from the waist up — we know you're rocking sweats on the bottom and that's OK.
22. A pair of Luella block heeled fashion boots, because when you pair a snakeskin print with basic denim or faux leather pants, you've created the recipe for an instantly stylish and casual look.
23. A floppy hat that is perfect for making an outfit look instantly stylish, without much effort. Wear it casual with leggings and a sweater, or dressed up with a floral dress and booties. Perfect for day at the orchard or winery.
24. A pair of tie-dye high-rise vintage sweatpants, because you deserve to look stylish, even when you're trapped in bed after a long weekend. You can never own too many tie-dye pieces of clothing.
25. A chenille open-front cardigan that you can throw on top of any outfit when you're cold, and still look stylish and ~cool~.
26. A mid-length plaid shirt jacket, because sometimes you need something cute and stylish to hide your stained T-shirt.
27. A floral-print, long-sleeve baby doll dress so you feel like you're wearing loungewear, but this'll still look stylish and perfect for fall when paired with booties or sneakers.
29. A peplum tank top, because a basic tank is cool, but the ruffle peplum adds instant flair and style. It is a little cropped, so it'll look perfect with high-waisted bottoms.
30. A sweater skirt that basically feels like sweatpants, but is stylish and instantly dresses up a basic black T-shirt.
31. A short sleeve scoop neck T-shirt, because there's something effortless and stylish about a soft, oversized tee. Just add a few pieces of jewelry and you're ready to go.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.