31 Pieces Of Clothing From Target Everyone Will Think You Got Somewhere Fancy
Because it's so fun to get the "no way" reaction when you tell someone about the great clothes you got at Target.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A floral print long-sleeve dress that'll cause your DMs to blow up after you post a selfie in it. Everyone will demand to know where you got it.
2. Animal print heeled tall boots because when you strut around in boots this chic, no one will suspect these aren't from a high-end store.
3. A quilted tote bag so you can stop spending hundreds on designer bags. This is honestly just as chic.
4. A tie-waist puffer jacket because if Emily In Paris were to be set on the ski slopes, you know Emily would be rocking this jacket.
5. Tie waist paper-bag pants so versatile, you'll be reaching for these pretty much every time you're not in your loungewear.
6. A pair of multi-tone link earrings that'll make you feel like a million bucks... even if you only spent a fraction of that for these beauties.
8. A long-sleeve faux leather dress perfect to wear on that Zoom holiday dinner or date night. It looks chic on its own but can also be paired with black tights and booties.
9. An overcoat you can drape on over any old top — no one will know what you're wearing underneath, aka grocery store trips in your pajama top will now be a thing.
10. A slip A-line maxi skirt because everyone needs a solid skirt they can wear with anything. This pairs well with a blouse or T-shirt, but can also be worn with an oversized sweater and sneakers for a cozy look.
11. A faux leather top knot headband that'll basically serve as a compliment magnet. It makes every outfit just a bit edgier.
12. A overcoat cocoon jacket perfect for tossing over jeans or loungewear. You'll easily forget that you've been logging hours on a project when you're wrapped in this baby.
13. A pair of microsuede heeled fashion boots that'll add a pop of sass to any outfit. Rock them with a mini dress, or use them as a layer of warmth beneath a maxi.
14. A long-sleeve floral cinch front top so versatile, you can wear it all winter and keep rocking it in spring.
15. A silky cami to make you feel fancy — even if you are just wearing a pair of leggings. This will easily become the most versatile piece of clothing in your wardrobe.
16. A pair of high-waisted faux leather leggings for a killer look that will make you look like a rock star (but one with a very small budget).
18. A leather puffer jacket so eye-catching, prepare to get at least a million compliments during your next grocery store run.
19. A thick chain link necklace that'll look good with just about everything. Dress up a basic T-shirt and jeans instantly with this gem.
20. Platform pumps you'll be ~pumped~ to wear around your house for NYE this year. Yes, you should absolutely dress up for the ringing in of 2021... even if the celebration won't be what you're typically used to.
21. A mid-length color-block jacket with deep pockets in the front so you can easily store your beanie and spare gloves.
22. A plaid blanket scarf so soft and cute, it'll look like you spent half of your last paycheck on this cold weather essential. No one will ever know it's not cashmere.
23. Heeled hiking boots because you really don't have to sacrifice style for function. These booties are perfect for braving the cold weather.
24. A long-sleeve faux leather button-down shirt you'll definitely want to wear anytime you have to leave the house. It pairs great with leggings or tucked into a pair of high-waisted jeans.
25. A herringbone kimono jacket you can wear every day, for years and years. It's soft, cozy, and doesn't require any styling.
27. A two-tone top knot headband you can throw on in the morning when you've overslept for your Zoom party. A satin headband instantly hides bedhead.
28. A beautiful soft clutch because sometimes you don't want to carry a tote around with all of your things. This clutch is oversized, so it can hold all of your essentials.
29. A strong shoulder long-sleeve sweater dress you can fancy up with booties or down with white leather sneakers.
30. A pair of thin strap pumps because you should always have a strappy pair of heels in your closet. These will look great with cropped pants, skinny jeans, dresses and skirts.
31. A set of three crystal round stud earrings that'll make everyday feel like you're living a luxurious lifestyle.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.