30 Problem-Solving Pet Products From Amazon Reviewers Say Worked After They Tried “Everything”
Because we don't want you to have to try everything.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A ChomChom pet hair remover that easily removes your dog and cat hair from couches, beds, comforters and blankets. The best part? It takes three minutes, tops.
2. A training pad for puppies made with five layers of leakproof protection to help save your floors. The pads are made with activated charcoal for better absorption and to help eliminate odors.
3. A stain-and-odor remover that's worth every penny. Never get hit in the face with the smell of pet urine every again. If you've tried every product and home remedy out there, this eliminator will change your life.
4. A Bissell SpotBot, because who wants to spend hours on their hands and knees scrubbing cat vomit from the carpet? The answer: no one.
5. A devastatingly effective handheld vacuum for sucking up pet hair. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
6. An interactive cat toy to quickly replace the bin full of other playthings you've bought your kitty over the years...and that they now won't even look at.
7. A bottle of Burt's Bees dander-reducing spray if you want your cat's coat to be soft, shiny, and free of dander and flakes. It's made with aloe vera and oatmeal to condition dry skin and reduce redness.
8. Or! A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes for reducing dander and keeping your cat's fur fresh. They're pretty similar to the spray, so it's up to you which format you prefer using with your kitties.
9. An automatic water fountain to encourage your picky cats to stay hydrated. Some cats hate drinking still water (long story short, it's a defense mechanism), so a fountain with running water may be more enticing.
11. A set of mini combs because they'll gently detangle the fur around your pet's eyes that's been crusted with eye boogers. This stainless steel brush delicately picks out the goop so you don't have to touch it yourself.
12. An eye rinse if you need help getting rid of tear stains — aka those annoying reddish streaks some dogs have around their eyes.
13. An ear treatment to clean your poor pet's ears of buildup and prevent inflammation and irritation. These ear drops are designed to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial infections, like yeast and staph infections.
14. An antibacterial, safe-to-swallow toothpaste that'll help prevent plaque buildup that can make your dog's breath extra funky.
15. A bag of Pill Pockets so you can disguise the medication that your dog immediately sniffs out and avoids when you try to hide it in their food.
16. A scented clumping litter if you're tired of inhaling an ammonia-scented dust cloud after every single scoop. No more trying to hold your breath the whole time; this dust-free litter clumps together tightly so it won't crumble mid-scoop and has 10-day odor control.
17. A slow feeder bowl so you can stop your dog from inhaling their meal in a minute flat. These ridged bowls can help improve digestion, reduce bloating, and encourage your dog's foraging skills to keep their mind active.
18. An automatic pet feeder because it's time to regain your freedom from your furry overlords. No more being woken up at 6 a.m. by a hungry pet or having your Zoom meetings interrupted by yowling in the background because dinner is one minute late. Plus, your fast eaters are forced to slow down so they dont make themselves sick.
19. An allergy supplement because your doggo deserves relief from their allergies and skin sensitivities. These soft chews are designed to deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
20. A deluxe dog harness with shoulder and belly straps, because your pooch deserves to be as comfortable as possible while on a walk. This harness controls moderate pulling by resting across your dog’s chest instead of their throat and features a light and breathable construction that’s comfortable, yet durable. Walk on, Grover!
21. A package of natural dental treats to help keep your dog’s teeth clean. They sport a unique texture that cleans down to your pet’s gum line in an effort to fight plaque and tartar and freshen bad dog breath. Plus, dogs love them as treats!
22. A box of leakproof poop bags, because picking up after your dog should be stress- and accident-free. These bags are simple to open and tie securely so you can enjoy a stress-free walk with your dog, and are made from recyclable materials.
23. A natural paw-soothing cream, because your pup’s paws should be in tip-top shape at all times. This topical ointment heals, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin and is good to have on hand if your dog’s paws tend to get dry or chapped.
24. A waterproof and scratch-proof car seat cover if you want to protect your vehicle from your active pet. This cover features four different layers that create an impenetrable barrier between your seats and your dog, and is super easy to clean and install. Plus, your dog will feel safe and secure.
25. A stuffing-free squeak toy for the pupper hell-bent on murdering every toy in their path. At least you know you won't have to pick fluff out of their mouths if they succeed.
26. A portable muddy paw cleaner, because it's a universally acknowledged truth that dogs like to get their paws dirty and then run all over the house. Simply plunge each paw into the cup, allow the soft bristles to clean away the dirt, then dump the water when you're done.
27. A nail grinding and grooming tool for the pet whose biggest enemy is the nail clippers. With two rotation speeds, this tool can quickly grind down your pet's talons with little to no stress for you or your fur baby.
28. A ultra soft microfiber pet towel so you can quickly dry off a pupper that's been in the rain and avoid the stench of wet dog for the rest of the day.
29. An odor eliminator that'll turn your room from smelling like a litter box to a room filled with fresh oranges.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.