31 Pieces Of Loungewear From Target That Are Both Comfy *And* Cute
Because are you really wearing anything other than loungewear in 2020?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A zip-up colorblock hoodie so on trend, your DMs will be blowing up with "where did you get that?" requests.
3. A buttery pair of high-waisted brushed jersey leggings that you'll want to wear even when you're not working out.
4. A pair of reto vibes jogger pajama pants so comfortable, you might just wear them for a week straight.
5. A ribbed tunic that you can easily style with leggings *or* a satin skirt for any last-minute plans.
6. A pair of stretch woven wide leg pants, so you never have to have fabric clinging to your body when you're lounging around.
8. An animal print short-sleeve pajama set so cute, you can easily swap the shorts for jeans when you have to run errands.
9. A pair of fleece lounge jogger pants that are way more elevated than your tattered sweats from high school.
10. A satin sleep camisole so chic, you can easily roll out of bed and look like you're ready for the day.
11. A V-neck pullover cropped sweatshirt available in a gorgeous orange hue to add a pop of color to your outfit.
12. A short-sleeve sweatshirt with trendy puff sleeves that will make you feel instantly put-together.
14. A cozy rib-knit short sleeve pajama set that is so cute, you might leave the house without noticing you're still in your pajamas.
17. A fun pair of bike shorts, because sometimes it's too hot for pants but you should probably put some kind of bottom on each morning.
19. A soft long sleeve nightgown so cozy, you'll probably have to set multiple alarms to convince you to get out of bed in the morning.
22. A crew neck long sleeve fleece that's "dressed up" enough for Zoom meetings, but still feels equally as comfortable as pajamas.
23. A sleek pair of stretch woven cargo joggers with so many pockets, your purse collection will seem unnecessary.
25. A floral cami and short pajama set, because a matching set will make you feel instantly cute and put-together.
27. A long-sleeve sweatshirt, because one can never have too many sweatshirts — and this one is made with an ultra soft fabric that makes it too comfy to pass up.
30. A killer pair of high-waisted moto leggings that will give your ~stay at home~ outfit a bit more personality.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.