We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise stated, all sizes are in women's.
1. A stylish pair of short shearling boots that'll keep your feet cozy all year long. Fun fact: these furry boots became popular amongst surfers to keep their feet warm and dry after surfing big swells.
2. A pair of lace-up fashion boots because sometimes you need hiking boots that are packed with both fashion and function. Rock these on the trails and then step off the mountain for an ice cold refreshing beverage in style.
3. A fierce chelsea boot in case you need to add some flair to the all-black outfit you wear everyday. Adding these poppy boots to your closet will complete your boot dreams.
4. A tall heeled fashion boot so you can stop late-night online shopping searching for the perfect black boots.
5. A heeled lace-up fashion bootie so you'll never have to wonder what you're going to wear everyday. These comfortable boots are perfect for day or night and can be dressed up or down.
6. A wedged fashion boot that'll give you the perfect boost you've been looking for. Try pairing these with a maxi dress to avoid a hefty bill on hemming your favorite dresses.
8. A pointed toe ankle bootie so breathable, you'll want to break out these booties in the summertime.
9. A pair of sherpa lace up hiking booties because if you have wide feet you know that finding a pair of shoes that doesn't pinch your baby toe is hard. Especially finding a pair that are cute.
11. A block heeled chelsea boot because you need a pair of boots that you can style with leather pants and summer dresses.
14. A microsuede over the knee boot so perfect for any season; pair them with shorts and dresses for warmer months and jeans and leggings during cold winters.
15. A block heeled bootie that'll up your leggings from casual to trendy. The stretchy sides make them easy to get in and out of.
17. A double zip ankle bootie fully equipped with memory foam, so you'll never complain about your feet hurting ever again.
18. A duck boot because when it rains and snows, you need a reliable and waterproof boot that looks cute with any outfit.
19. A pair of platform booties that'll be your go-to boot all year long. If your toes get squished easily in heeled booties, the square toe on these will give your piggies some room to breathe.
20. A double gore chelsea boot with studs because if Sarah Jessica Parker were to ever wear a flat boot, these might be it. They'll make every outfit feel special.
21. A pair of microsuede tall western boots because the cowboy boot trend isn't going anywhere. The subtle cut and style of these boots will help you take a step towards the western trend.
22. A chelsea boot so comfortable, you can run around the city without having to dodge into a drugstore for blister bandages.
23. A waterproof winter boot because you need a stylish and warm boot ready to go for a ski trip at all times. And by ski, we also mean aprés ski in the lodge.
26. A lace-up combat boot because the traction on the bottom of these will make sure you don't slip or slide during the winter.
27. A wide width lace-up combat boot you'll constantly be pairing with with your floral dresses and black leggings. They'll make you look polished, even if you're wearing leggings and an oversized sweater.
28. A pair of buckle knee high fashion boots because who doesn't want a pair of affordable, stylish and comfortable boots in their closet. The adjustable buckles are great if you need a little extra room in the shaft.
29. A laser cut ankle bootie you'll undoubtedly want to wear all year long. Perfect for travel, they're not bulky so no matter what climate they'll be top of your packing list.
30. A knee-high heeled boot, so comfortable you won't mind being on your feet all day, or year, in these chic babies. I love pairing these with an LBD or denim and a blazer.
31. A sport bottom lace-up hiking boot that is actually cute for once. The patterned laces and shearling details will make you actually want to do outdoorsy activities.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.