Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A floral crewneck embroidered cropped sweater that's perfect for early morning errands when the winter chill is still lingering around.
3. A puff short sleeve dress that'll add a punch to your gray winter wardrobe and keep you well-dressed on warmer days.
4. A satin face mask that's breathable and lightweight, perfect for when you have to step outside in the warmer temperatures.
5. A pair of ultra-high rise wide leg cropped jeans because it's finally time to put away the skinny jeans that are so last year. All you'll need is a middle part and you'll be caught up with Gen Z style trends.
6. A tie-dye cloth jacket that's worth every penny. It's sporty, casual, and stylish for your weekend agenda.
7. A pair of crystal surfer shade sunglasses that'll not only brighten your day, but do the same for everyone around you — whether it's your fam and roommates or people on the street.
8. A short sleeve rib T-shirt to go with everything in your spring wardrobe. Pair it with your blazers, distressed jeans, or a pleated skirt for the perfect spring outfit.
9. A sleeveless cropped jumpsuit that's the perfect comfy attire for this season when the temperature is ~jumping~ up and down all over the place.
10. A side cinched T-shirt so comfy you'll be thinking "where have you been all my life?" Perfect for when you don't know what to wear and you need to get ready in a pinch.
11. A knotted cross-body bag that'll fit everything you want to tote around in style. Plus, there's a cell phone pocket inside so you never have to fish around the bottom of your bag to answer the phone again.
12. A puff sleeve T-shirt you'll want to wear for all your Zoom meetings. It has a fun, spring pattern on the shoulders that makes it look like a fancier version of your basic white tee.
13. A set of pearl stretch bracelets that'll add a little bling to your look. You can wear them separately or stack them together to create the perfectly curated wrist game.
14. A striped tiered dress that makes a formal pinstripe print look both casual and chic. The tiers add a little volume to the dress and it's made of a breathable cotton material, making it a great dress for spring.
15. A high-rise tie-waist denim mini skirt so you can pair it with your favorite crop top and slides for a fresh spring outfit.
16. A sleeveless dress you'll be ~dye-ing~ to wear all spring. Dress it up with heels or down with a cool pair of kicks.
17. A linked necklace with an eye-catching gold finish to add a little shine and polish to every outfit.
19. A long sleeve wrap dress with sleeves, so you'll be ready for spring's wacky weather. If it's breezy, warm, and overcast, this floral number has you covered.
20. A slip dress that is chic without even trying. Its effortless silhouette screams fashionable and modern.
21. A pair of braided sandals with a thick rubber sole, so you can wear them comfortably all day, every day.
22. A ruffle short sleeve A-line dress that screams big spring energy — the bold color especially gives it an extra something something.
24. A floral print puff elbow sleeve A-line dress so chic, your wardrobe will be ~blooming~ with color from March to June.
25. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses that truly makes a statement – a statement that you're ready to put 2020 and the freezing temperatures of winter behind you.
26. A sleeveless smocked jumpsuit that's the perfect transitional piece for spring. Plus, it's as comfy as the leggings you've been wearing all winter.
27. A denim trucker jacket because it's still breezy outside and not tank top weather yet. It'll go with basically everything in your closet.
28. A tiered A-line midi skirt because you need a skirt for spring that looks equally as good with a blouse and heels as it does a plain white T-shirt and kicks.
29. A button-front quilted jacket for those days when it doesn't quiet feel like spring yet, but isn't as cold as winter. The light color pairs perfectly with all of the spring pastels in your wardrobe.
31. A midi pleated A-line skirt because it's only kind to give your sweatpants a break. This beautiful skirt has an elastic waistband so you don't need to sacrifice any comfort.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.