31 Pieces Of Loungewear Under $50 From Target That Look Surprisingly Put-Together
Because you would be lying to yourself if you didn't have a drawer of ~fancy~ loungewear.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. An oversized "Aspen" sweatshirt for when you're feeling like a getaway from the comfort of your couch. Light the fireplace, pour a hot toddy and it's almost like you're aprés skiing, without having to travel.
2. A pair of sleek high-waisted bike shorts you'll probably never want to take off. The softness, the comfiness, the versatility — sign me up!
4. A half-zip sherpa pullover sweatshirt so perfect for lounging around and being lazy, but also the perfect sweatshirt to toss over your PJs when you have a last minute Zoom meeting pop up.
5. A fleece twist-front crewneck pullover that will instantly become a staple in your WFH uniform. No need to pull and tug at the arms anxiously during a stressful meeting — there are built-in thumbholes so the sweatshirt is basically holding your hand during your presentation.
6. A pair of high-waisted leggings so cute, you'll forget that you've been wearing leggings every day for the past eleven months.
7. A pair of mid-rise, snakeskin print jogger pants for when you want to take a walk on the wild side.
8. A V-neck bra that'll basically feel like second skin. Even if you hate wearing bras, you'll feel comfortable and supported in this one.
9. A cropped hoodie that's going to be your go-to piece of loungewear. The cropped, boxy style lets you show a little skin, without being too tight and restrictive.
10. A pair of ponte shaping leggings, because even when you're lounging at home, you might feel like a little extra support.
11. A cozy tie-dye long sleeve and leggings set that was basically made for napping and lounging around the house all weekend in style. You can easily swap your leggings for some high-waisted jeans for an easy cute and comfy errands look.
12. A quarter-zip, high-neck pullover sweatshirt that has a collar, so basically it's the formalwear of loungewear.
13. A long-sleeve shirt that'll pair perfectly with a takeout, a glass of wine and your favorite sweatpants on a Saturday night.
14. A pair of Skechers performance athletic shoes to wear whether you're talking a quick stroll around the neighborhood or for an actual workout. The lightweight design and breathable mesh fabric make these shoes a winning choice.
16. A pair of cozy wide leg lounge pants, because who said your comfiest pants have to be oversized sweatpants with your college's name running down the side of the leg? These sweatpants are both cute and comfy.
18. A short-sleeve shirt, because sometimes you need a nice white tee for days when you want to look put together but relaxed at the same time.
19. A pair of stretchy wide leg pants for days you want to look like you got dressed up, but still want to feel like you're wearing sweatpants. The elastic band makes these the ultimate comfort pants.
20. A stretch skort you can easily rock on the tennis courts and then quickly transition to a ~virtual~ brunch with your babes.
21. A snap front cozy sherpa pullover that's so perfect for lounging around and being lazy, but also cute enough for grabbing takeout from your favorite restaurant.
22. A tank top that was made for layering! You'll be able to wear it all winter under cozy cardigans, and then show it off on its own in the summer.
23. A fleece sweatshirt that's relaxed and comfy, but you can easily give it the French tuck (i.e., tucking in a shirt at the front and letting it remain long in the back) to up the fashion factor.
24. A short sleeve jumpsuit perfect for checking everything off your to-do list. From catching up on the latest season of The Sinner to a grocery store run, you'll be doing it all in comfort and style.
25. A long-sleeve shirt that was basically made for napping and lounging around the house all weekend (don't mind if we do).
26. A sherpa full zip jacket sure to become the new favorite layering piece in your closet. Plus, it has thumb holes, which make this feel super warm and chic.
28. A long-sleeved tee with side-cinch detail, because it has a little extra flair than your regular shirts but it's just as versatile. Sounds like a win-win!
29. An anorak jacket that'll be the only jacket you'll ever want to wear again. It's roomy enough to layer over sweaters for winter and is the perfect weight jacket for spring.
30. Ultra high-waisted leggings that'll go with any top, from an oversized sweatshirt or hoodie to a crop top or tunic.
31. A low-support seamless bra in a vibrant color. You can do yoga in it, watch Netflix in it, or throw on a denim jacket and go for a walk. Comfort + versatility = count me in!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.