31 Inexpensive Things From Target You’ll Probably Never Want To Stop Wearing
Because what's better than getting a bang for a fraction of the buck?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A clutch big enough to hold your essentials. Since it's so versatile, this will instantly become your go-to bag for any outing.
2. A pair of cropped wide-leg pants that'll be the only pant you'll want to wear when you're not in your loungewear. The springy color looks great with almost every article of clothing in your closet.
3. A pair of toe loop sandals to keep at the door whenever you have to run out. The tortoise color is just as versatile as a nude or black sandal.
4. A sleeveless hem knit dress so versatile you can wear this on the weekend, your next baecation, or even to sleep. You'll dream about this dress so much, you might end up buying it in every color.
5. A timeless, sleeveless dress featuring side slits to offer more room for movement. Basically, it's great for any day because you are always making *moves*.
6. A slim fit racerback tank perfect for layering all year long. It's so comfortable you'll be tempted to roll out of bed and carry on with your day wearing the shirt you slept in.
10. A pair of two-tone heart earrings so cute, you'll love wearing them all the time. They'll instantly make any outfit look super expensive.
11. A long sleeve button-down shirt you can easily wear closed as a shirt, or opened over a tank as the popular "shacket." Two shirts in one for $20 is a big win in our book.
12. A short-sleeve T-shirt dress because everyone needs one in their closet. Great for going to the park, having lunch with friends, or running errands.
13. A pair of French terry lounge shorts, so good your roommate will have to peel them off you on laundry day. From lounging at your house to Sunday brunch plans, you're always going to want to rock these.
14. A short sleeve boxy T-shirt so you can stop spending money on T-shirts that are basic and boring. This affordable one is comfy and cute.
15. A printed slip dress with a square neckline that'll show everyone you are not playing when it comes to style in any *shape* or *form*. Just make sure to buy this dress in all colors, so you can get your point across.
16. A ruffle-sleeve linen top that makes a big statement, without putting a dent in your credit card statement. Good thing it looks good with denim and leggings — you're going to want to wear this everyday.
18. A heart charm stretch bracelet you're never going to want to take off. It's lightweight but looks like a heavy and expensive piece of jewelry.
19. A knit tank dress because some days you just can't find anything to wear and this will come in handy. Pair this with anything and you will look amazing... promise.
21. A pair of toe ring slide sandals more comfortable than designer sandals and for a fraction of the price. These will instantly become your daily errand shoe.
22. A one-shoulder midi dress that'll add an effortless fashionista flair to your 'fit. Don't worry we already know you have style, this just confirms.
23. A pair of round sunglasses even cuter than the designer pair you spent over $100 on. You'll be giving off major cool girl vibes in these.
24. A puff long-sleeved square neck smocked top so versatile, it'll go with bike shorts, jeans and joggers. That's a whole lot of outfits you can create with a $20 top.
25. A sleeveless dress made with a ruffle hem skirt and adjustable straps. Great for the days you want to secure the bag without worrying about adjusting your outfit throughout the day.
26. A pearl necklace to finish off any outfit. Even your pajamas will feel extra special when you go to bed at night wearing this beautiful necklace.
27. A pair of high-rise jean shorts because you can never go wrong with a pair of black denim shorts. They go with literally everything in your closet.
28. A round neck ribbed T-shirt that feels even more special than a basic T-shirt, without the price markup.
29. A pair of cargo jogger pants for when you decide to actually leave home and still want to look cute.
30. A cross-body bag because pink is a better color for an everyday bag than black. It'll pair nicely with your neons and pastel wardrobe for spring and easily converts from a cross-body to a clutch. Plus, it's only $12. Win, win!
31. And a pair of cat-eye sunglasses that'll easily make you feel like a celebrity, without the extravagant price tag.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.