31 Things From Target So Chic, Their Comfort Is Just A Perk
Because you should never have to sacrifice comfort for style. Ever.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An open neck cardigan that'll be perfect for those chilly mornings when all you want to do is cuddle on the couch and watch Bridgerton. I guess we should get *some* work done.
2. A pair of high-rise vintage joggers that have a pretty unique design on them so they don't look like basic joggers you lounge in...even though you're probably going to do just that.
3. A hooded long-sleeve sweater dress to make you feel like you're walking around in the coziest blanket (but actually, you're wearing a stylish dress).
4. A crewneck ruffle pullover sweater you'll wear basically everywhere you go because it makes you look so cute and feels *soo* good against your skin.
5. A pair of high-rise cropped overalls that will easily make you look "farmer chic" and honestly, I'm living for that look. Giddy-up, queen.
6. A V-neck fuzzy pullover for when you want to resemble a fluffy cloud, or maybe a sheep. Whatever it is, you're comfy and that's all that matters.
7. A plaid belted menswear blazer that'll serve major boss vibes. But don't worry, it's comfy enough you can lead your team meeting from the couch.
10. A quarter zip sherpa pullover you can bury yourself in when the weather is so freezing you need an extra layer you can hibernate in.
11. A short sleeve button-up trapeze dress ideal for adding a cozy-fab touch to your wardrobe. It's so bold and beautiful, friends will think it came from a high-end department store.
12. A floral balloon sleeve blouse that'll solve the problem of "I'm tired but still want to look cute."
13. A pair of high-rise tapered cropped pants for when you want to stay looking stylish and professional on the outside and warm and cozy on the inside.
15. A long sherpa jacket that'll instantly become your new favorite layering piece in your closet. Plus, it has thumb holes which instantly makes this super comfy and chic.
16. A balloon long sleeve ruffle dress because your dress game is anything but boring. The ruffles are a fun and feminine touch to this comfy dress.
17. A turtleneck pullover poncho sweater for when you want to stay in your blanket, but also still want to look socially acceptable in public.
18. A pair of high-rise cropped corduroy pants with so much stretch, you'll be begging for them to be made in every color.
19. A sleeveless V-neck knit jumpsuit to keep you warm and cozy when you have last-minute errands to run.
20. A pair of French terry leopard joggers to make you say, "I'm never taking these off!!" (But do take them off once in a while to get washed.)
21. A pair of high-rise bike shorts to soon replace all of your old loungewear. You'll feel like you're not wearing pants, but without the embarrassment when you run into friends on the go.
22. A Def Leppard graphic sweatshirt so you can take a walk on the wild side. It instantly elevates sweatpants and looks even cooler with leather leggings.
23. A long-sleeve, boat-neck T-shirt that's basically a fancy pajama top. Rock it with the matching bottoms, or wear with with jeans and booties for girls' night in.
24. A pair of high-rise paperbag shorts because if you're looking for shorts that are cute and comfortable, these ones are ~spot~ on.
25. A high-rise midi slip skirt that is basically fancy pajamas. You'll feels like you're wrapped in a chic silk set all night long. Plus, you can wear it in the winter with boots and then in the spring with slides or sneakers.
26. A pair of pinstripe high-rise ankle knit pants for days you want to look like you got dressed up, but still feel like you're wearing sweatpants. The elastic band makes these the ultimate comfort pants.
27. A sherpa hooded sweatshirt that'll make you forget that it's freezing outside and that you haven't left the house in over a week.
28. A long-sleeve sweatshirt dress for when you want to lounge around all day but still look cute. When everyone's in their basic matching tie-dye sweatsuits, you'll stand out like the queen you are in this stylish number.
29. A sweatshirt with puffy sleeves that is the perfect amount of comfort and style. When you want to feel cute at home, give your college sweatshirt and break and rock this baby all day long.
30. A pair of tech touch magic gloves so you dont have to sacrifice warmth for posting a snowy selfie. Plus, they make a great Galentine's Day gift.
31. And a short-sleeve tiered dress for an option that's cute but not overly restricting. If you've always dreamed of wearing a robe 24/7, this is your chance.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.