31 Things From Walmart That'll Make You Look More Put-Together (Minimal Effort Required)
Because let's face it, this isn't the year we're trying to put in much effort when it comes to getting ready.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A plaid boyfriend blazer that will instantly make you look put-together for a Zoom meeting or interview from home. Toss it over your T-shirt and you'll be giving off major girl boss vibes. No one will ever know you're not wearing pants on the bottom.
2. A faux croc mini crossbody bag so trendy, it will instantly elevate anything you're wearing. Hold it from the top when you're out at night and switch it to crossbody with your activewear for a chic look while running errands during the day.
3. A knotted headband for days when you cant be bothered to style your hair. Blair Waldorf-approved.
4. A L'Oréal Paris volumizing mascara, because a quick swipe can make you look as fresh and put together as a venti red-eye coffee does.
5. A pair of super wide leg jeans for relying on its loose fit to look great with sneakers and booties.
6. A pair of scrunch stiletto-heeled booties so you look way cooler and more put-together than with your scuffed-up brown leather booties you've been wearing for the past five-plus years.
7. A tie-waisted shirt dress because the flowiness of the dress feels like loungewear, while the floral print and tie-waist makes it feel sophisticated and put-together.
8. A floral print dress with an asymmetrical ruffled hem that'll be the one-and-done piece your fall wardrobe has been lacking. Toss it on with a pair of OTK boots for an instant date night look.
9. A Revlon one-step volumizer hair dryer and hot air brush that'll literally be the only hair tool you need in your bathroom to feel instantly put-together. You can easily style your wet hair into a perfect blowout, cutting down on the time it takes you to get ready.
10. A pair of loose mom jeans in a dark wash, because they're more elegant than your light-washed, ripped mom jeans.
11. A pair of combat booties with a pink metallic sheen so cute and comfortable, they won't leave you feeling embarrassed when you run into your ex from high school over Thanksgiving break.
12. A plaid puffer jacket, because you need a stylish jacket that you can toss on when you're wearing the same thing you've worn all week.
13. A leopard print asymmetric skirt so pretty, it will become your go-to skirt when you need to get ready in a pinch.
14. A pair of cat-eye sunglasses that'll scream "I may have had one too many glasses of wine last night, but you'll never know."
15. A femme ruffled blouse, because sometimes you want something cooler than your basic striped button-down shirt. The whimsical detail on the collar makes it feel fresh and upscale.
16. A pair of Circus by Sam Edelman animal print booties so chic, you'll instantly look like you've been keeping up with the newest streetwear trends. Try swapping your classic black booties for a edgy and cool dark blue hue.
17. A cross-body bag in a circular shape so you have room for toting around your essentials. As long as you have your face mask, sanitizer and wallet, you're good to go.
18. A pair of high-rise pintuck trouser jeans, because sometimes you need to get out of your black leggings and swap for something a little bit dressier.
19. A faux leather moto jacket for something that goes with almost everything in your wardrobe and ups your cool factor as soon as you put it on.
20. A chenille fedora with faux leather trim that'll be your new bff this fall, especially when you're having a major case of bedhead. Throw it on before you leave the house for day at the winery vibes.
21. A pair of knee-high heeled boots, because they're this season's hottest accessory. They look great with a short hemline, and even cooler when you tuck faux leather leggings or skinny jeans into them.
22. An A-line vegan leather skirt that'll promise you can never go wrong with this style. It instantly elevates your outfit and looks just as good with an oversized sweater as it does a tucked-in blouse.
23. A geo pattern cardigan sweater for something bold, fun, and anything but basic. Toss it on with leggings or jeans and you'll look stylish and put together without batting an eye.
24. A Burt's Bees lip and cheek stick so you have an easy staple that you can always keep in your bag. Swipe it on your cheeks and lips for a quick refresh throughout the day.
25. A midi slip skirt in a black python print that is so chic and the perfect transitional skirt your wardrobe was missing. It looks great dressed up with a fitted shirt, or dressed down with an oversized sweatshirt.
26. A yellow brass gold-plated layered chain link necklace with an imitation pearl, because a 15-inch long chain with a 3-inch extender gives you great flexibility. Toss this on with any basic top or dress and you'll look like you put more than one minute of thought into your outfit.
27. A five-pack of fashionable cotton face masks, because these'll always look pretty enough to work with your outfit.
28. A leopard print sweater so fierce it will make you feel more put-together than the sweatshirt you've been wearing all of quarantine.
29. A casual knit moto jacket that goes with almost everything in your closet. You'll instantly feel more stylish when you toss this over your athletic wear early in the morning.
30. A set of gel stick-on nails, because sometimes you need an instant manicure to help you feel instantly more sophisticated.
31. A pair of splurge-worthy diamond hoop earrings in 10-karat white gold because sometimes you want to look instantly put-together, even when you're rolling out of bed in your pajamas.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.