We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of ruffle mule flats that are super cute and come in a bunch of fun colors for fall. These would look cute with any dress, pair of jeans, trousers, etc. Pretty much everything and anything!
2. A pair of scalloped slip-on pointy-toe flats because they look way more expensive than they actually are. The sling back strap will ensure they stay on your feet throughout the day.
3. A pair of animal print feather flats that don't require any breaking in. The comfortable footbed will make you want to wear these everyday.
4. A pair of Brette mules so chic and trendy you'll be receiving compliments left and right. Bonus: the faux leather croc can easily be dressed up with a LBD or down with leggings.
5. A pair of rhinestone flat loafers to instantly jazz up a basic outfit. Pair these with leggings and an oversized blazer for the ultimate cold weather date-night outfit.
6. A pair of velocity ballet flats that are breathable, lightweight and cute and you can wear them for hours without any discomfort.
7. A pair of vegan leather flat mules you can easily slip in and out of — and you don't have to worry about any heel blisters. Win, win!
8. A pair of scalloped edge faux suede flats that'll look equally as cute with leggings as they would a dressy outfit.
9. A pair of ruffle flats, because sometimes you need a shoe with a little extra glam. These are perfect to slip on for a casual day or to swap into at a formal event when your feet start to hurt from your heels.
10. A pair of Nanette Lepore flats to keep you in the summer spirit all year long. Just add a piña colada and you'll be instantly transported to the beach.
11. A pair of faux leather pointed toe jewel flats, because white flats are a must in your closet. Also, if you're getting married these are the perfect shoes to rock under a wedding dress.
12. A pair of perforated open-toe flats for when you're not sure if you're in the mood for sandals or flats. Try wearing these with a cool pair of cropped jeans for a relaxed but elevated vibe.
13. A pair of bow accent slip-on flats to make you feel like royalty, specifically Belle from Beauty and The Beast. The fun pop of yellow will make any outfit feel happier.
14. A pair of crisscross heel cuff flats that are cute and comfy. This spotted print is a fun pattern to add to any outfit.
15. A pair of crisscross pointed toe flats, because sometimes you need a pair of flats that have a little extra strap support when you're walking around all day.
17. A classic round toe ballet flat in a poppy red color to wear with an oversized sweater and skinny jeans when you have last-minute plans with your friends.
18. A pair of faux suede espadrilles with gold studs and fringes that look luxe and are perfect for skipping into the fall weather.
19. A pair of Sam Edelman ballet flats, which are a customer favorite due to their extreme comfort. Warning: if you buy one pair, you might buy them in every color.
20. A pair of embossed flats with a bow and a gold heart charm perfect for if you're torn between wearing sneakers or flats. Plus, the perforation helps your feet from getting too sweaty.
21. A basketweave flat that will put your basic flats to shame. The texture from the weave makes them feel special and casual, all at the same time.
22. A pair of faux suede and leather slip-on mules perfect for fall — the dark floral pattern will compliment the darker tones of your cooler weather wardrobe.
23. A square toe ankle strap flat that's exactly what your closet is missing. With a little western flair, these are a perfect addition to your shoe rotation, especially for when you need to give your round-toe flats a break.
24. And a pair of faux velvet mary jane flats to put a little pep in your step. These jewel tone flats are perfect for any dressy or casual fall occasion when you don't want to wear a heel.
25. A pair of pom pom ballerina flats that you're definitely going to want to leave at the door for any last minute errands. The whimsical pom pom will make any basic outfit, or pajamas, look cute.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.