31 Cozy Pieces Of Loungewear From Walmart For Your Cold Weather Wardrobe
Because being cold doesn't mean you have to look like a bundled up little kid.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A half zip faux sherpa sweatshirt that'll be the first thing you grab in the morning. It also has deep pockets so you can easily carry your essentials.
2. A pair of velour joggers with split front hem because you don't need to sacrifice comfort for style. These pants look equally as cool with furry slippers as they do with fresh kicks.
3. A tie-dye printed two-piece loungewear set so you can look cute and cozy this winter. You can also wear the shirt with jeans or leggings if any last-minute plans pop up.
5. A pair of brushed fleece joggers because even after washing them multiple times they'll still be the softest, most coziest pants your body has ever felt.
6. A three pack of comfort sports bras, so incredibly comfortable you might even fall asleep wearing it. And don't worry, the straps are so soft and comfy you wont wake up with marks on your shoulders.
7. A chunky crewneck sweater that'll keep you comfy and cozy, no matter where you are. It's perfect for layering or wearing on its own.
8. A cozy cardigan because you need something warm and fuzzy that you can throw on with just about anything in your closet. It's super soft too so you won't need to worry about anything itchy touching your skin.
9. A pair of super soft fleece leggings you're going to want to live in this winter. Warning: they sell out fast, so don't wait on these babies.
10. A cowl neck sweater that's basically made for lounging on the couch in between Zoom meetings. Pair it with your favorite pajama shorts, or no shorts at all, and no one will know you're at max relaxation.
11. A two-pack of thermal T-shirts that will keep you comfy now and can also be worn as a warm layer if you're venturing out in cold temperatures. And who doesn't love a two-for-one deal.
12. A fluffy warm robe that'll feel like you've wrapped yourself in a cloud. You'll be warm the second you get out of the shower, and for the rest of the night because we both know you're never taking this robe off.
13. A crew neck long-sleeve top with cuff thumb holes so popular it has over 200 positive reviews. Thumb holes instantly make any shirt feel cozy, and this one is no exception. Rock it on its own or layer it under a sweater or sweatshirt when it gets really cold outside.
14. A seamless sports bra that'll feel like a cozy hug. If the thought of underwire makes you want to scream, you're going to love this seamless sports bra that almost leaves you feeling naked — with support.
15. A pair of bootie slippers so your toes will never get cold again. The fold down in the front of these boots gives them a little bit more style than your classic fuzzy boots.
16. A pair of seamless bike shorts because if you're wearing your favorite oversized sweatshirt or sweater, you might not want to overheat. These are soft and cozy, and provide a little more coverage than your undies.
17. A cozy fleece lined flannel shirt so you can look cute and cozy at the same time. Rock this when you're lounging around at home or grab it when you're going out to dinner and only need a light layer.
19. A two-pack of slipper socks because having cute footwear is a lounging-at-home necessity. The rubber grips on the bottom mean you can have fuzzy socks on without slipping or falling when running between the couch and the kitchen.
20. A colorblock sherpa pullover for the perfect blend of comfort and versatility — it feels like a cozy loungewear top but packs all the warmth of a sherpa jacket.
21. A pair of harem pants so cozy, you'll want to wear them everywhere. One reviewer rocked these with heels and a blouse for an evening event and we're here for it.
23. A wide-neck jumpsuit for when you want to look like you put effort into your outfit, but really wanted to wear a comfy onesie.
25. A sherpa bed jacket so warm and cozy you'll definitely fall asleep in it. No more fighting with your siblings at the holidays for the throw blanket, you'll have your own wrapped around your body.
26. A long sleeve pajama sleepshirt that is super sweet. The bottomless design and long hemline means extreme comfort without flashing anyone during late night trips to the kitchen for some cookies.
28. A pair of super-soft pants that'll only come off your body when it's absolutely necessary to wash them. The knit design makes them feel more elevated than your classic sweats, so you can easily wear them outside of the house.
29. A cozy funnel-neck tunic sweater that'll be the perfect layer you need in the morning on top of your tank top and pajama pants set.
30. A long-sleeve turtleneck designed to be worn on the couch or out to dinner. The cozy, oversized design ensures maximum comfort, no matter where you are.
31. A tartan pajama set because nothing is more festive than matching pajamas for the entire family. Curl up in front of the fire with a cup of cocoa, or spiked cider, and you're ready for the next Hallmark movie marathon.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.