Hi! I’m Zoe. I’m a rising junior at NYU’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study where my concentration is in journalism and food theory. I really, really, *really* want to work at BuzzFeed as an Editorial Intern this fall. I thought I’d comprise some reasons why I’d be perfect for the job because, let’s be honest, cover letters can be boring.
1. I have writing experience.
2. ...Although my prior experience is mainly in food writing, I’m enthusiastic about creating original, engaging, and funny content.
3. I'm a pop culture nerd.
4. I'm an extremely hard worker.
5. I participate in niche cultural activities.
6. I'm a good arm rest.
7. I love meeting new people.
8. I'm a meticulous documenter.
9. I’m adventurous.
10. I'm a good team player.
11. I’m organized.
12. And I'm passionate about BuzzFeed!
Creating relatable and easily shareable content in a fun and welcoming environment is not only something I do have experience with, but something I'd like to continue doing at BuzzFeed. I hope you enjoy my application!