1. Most Disgruntled People On Facebook: People who like to let you know just how much they hate facebook-via facebook.
1.”You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.”
OMG am I following “The Real Wiz”?!
2. “Some people might as well post ‘Wants Attention’ as their Facebook status.”
Thanks for providing such a spot on example!
3. “It’s a Facebook status not a diary. Learn the difference….”
Hm I wonder what you mean by that
4. “Does everyone have a weird Facebook acquaintance that comments on all their shit, or is it just me?”
No sir. You are that person, so sorry.
5. “Facebook is that insecure chick that keeps changing her hairstyle &/or color until she finally loses her mind and shaves it & scares everyone.”
No comment necessary.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.