1. Most Disgruntled People On Facebook: People who like to let you know just how much they hate facebook-via facebook.
1.”You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.”
OMG am I following “The Real Wiz”?!
2. “Some people might as well post ‘Wants Attention’ as their Facebook status.”
Thanks for providing such a spot on example!
3. “It’s a Facebook status not a diary. Learn the difference….”
Hm I wonder what you mean by that
4. “Does everyone have a weird Facebook acquaintance that comments on all their shit, or is it just me?”
No sir. You are that person, so sorry.
5. “Facebook is that insecure chick that keeps changing her hairstyle &/or color until she finally loses her mind and shaves it & scares everyone.”
No comment necessary.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.