3. 3. Piper and Alex reunite.
Sure, at first even viewers had a bad vibe about Alex when Piper found out they were both doing time in Litchfield, but as the exes started to reconnect, it was impossible to not become obsessed with their sexy dysfunctional relationship. The washing machine scene is an instant OITNB classic!
4. 4. Piper Stands Up to Healy.
Just when we thought Healy was the only C.O. in Lichfield with a conscious, he locked up Chapman in SHU for “Lesbian Activity”— as Pennsatucky would say, “Lesbianin’ “. It’s during the following scene that Piper serves Healy with one of the most memorable monologues of the season. We could never quote it in its entirety here, but suffice to say that it’s one badass speech worth watching the entire season for.
9. 9. Crazy Eyes Love For Piper.
With her kooky eyes and off-the-wall mannerisms, Crazy Eyes is one of the most dynamic characters on OITNB. From her “Chocolate Vanilla Swirl!” catchphrase to that oh-so memorable pie-throwing scene, her love for Piper, her beloved”Dandelion,” does not go unnoticed. When she finally professes her love in the court yard, comparing her love to the sun being “a yellow grape.” Piper’s blown-away expression is so priceless it had to make this list!
10. 10. Episode Thirteen.
The season one finale is chockfull of great moments, but Piper and Pennsatucky’s face-off in the prison yard with a crucifix is one of the best plot setups for a second season we’ve ever seen.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡