Hit play for musical accompaniment while reading....
Caution: Feels are about to happen...
4. It's like I'm reading a book... and it's a book I deeply love. But I'm reading it slowly now. So the words are really far apart and the spaces between the words are almost infinite. I can still feel you... and the words of our story...
...but it's in this endless space between the words that I'm finding myself now. It's a place that's not of the physical world. It's where everything else is that I didn't even know existed.
I love you so much. But this is where I am now. And this who I am now. And I need you to let me go. As much as I want to, I can't live your book any more.
5. We're only here briefly and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy.
6. Theodore: I've never loved anyone the way I loved you.
Samantha: Me too. Now we know how.
7. Theodore: Where are you going?
Samantha: It's hard to explain, but if you get there, come find me. Nothing will be able to tear us apart then.
8. It's how we spend a third of our lives asleep, and maybe that's the time when we feel the most free.
9. I feel like I can be anything with you.
11. Dear Catherine, I've been sitting here thinking about all the things I wanted to apologize to you for. All the pain we caused each other. Everything I put on you. Everything I needed you to be or needed you to say. I'm sorry for that.
I'll always love you 'cause we grew up together and you helped make me who I am. I just wanted you to know there will be a piece of you in me always, and I'm grateful for that.
Whatever someone you become, and wherever you are in the world, I'm sending you love. You're my friend to the end. Love, Theodore.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!