1. High school: A place that 'fosters' creativity and individualism.
2. Let's start with the teachers who give hwk on the first damn day.
3. Two weeks in and you don't remember what a normal sleep cycle is.
4. And don't get me started on the guidance counselors who try to be your friend.
5. And then there's health class.
6. And calculus.
7. But there is no greater evil than that of the bleep test.
8. And then there's the actual people.
9. There are the people who treat gym class like it's the damn Olympics.
10. And the people who scream when the teacher turns off the lights for a movie.
11. And the people who shove their opinions in your face.
12. And the people who treat their breakup like it's the next great Shakespearean tragedy.
13. And then there's that one kid who cries about getting a 98.
14. And the illiterate person who consistently volunteers to read.
15. And the people who try Way. Too. Hard.
16. And let's not forget the ones who think it's cool to be rude to a teacher.
17. You reach a point where leaving early feels as good as pizza tastes.
18. Group projects were designed to break your spirit.
19. Same goes for the couples who act like one of them is about to leave for war.
20. Those are also the couples who ruin everything about school dances.
21. You never fail to reach that point in the day where literally EVERYTHING becomes a distraction.
22. You know your graduation is going to go something like this.
23. For all those people who say high school is the best 4 years of your life...
24. "You just have to be yours-
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!