1. Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter:
Aside from being outlier, CBS/NYT poll used weird methodology — same voters as last month, reached fewer of them, more IDed as GOP.— Ben LaBolt
Latest CNN poll showed @BarackObama up 16 among women. State polls show big advantage among women. Be wary of any poll that doesn’t.— Ben LaBolt
As well she should - highly suspect. RT @ZekeJMiller: .@stefcutter is attacking the methodology of the CBS/NYT poll on @dailyrundown— Brad Woodhouse
.@ZekeJMiller: except this poll is so clearly an outlier with a questionable sample and methodology— Brad Woodhouse
.@ZekeJMiller any poll that has Romney up with women when other polls have him down double digits has to be looked at skeptically— Brad Woodhouse
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️