1. Governor Jennifer Granholm
“Mitt Romney turned his back on Michigan — he stabbed us in the back in our darkest hour.”
“He’s against everything that Michigan is for. His family name is not enough to ignore that.”
2. Rep. John Dingell
“Mr. Romney changes his position as often as he changes his underwear — sometimes with less reason.”
“It’s impossible to see where Mitt Romney is. He changes his positions as often as the weather.”
3. Rep. Sander Levin
“Governor Romney is on the hook, and he is trying to screw himself off it.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝