1. Romney Campaign Video “Not Even Half”
2. American Crossroads Video “Public Equity”
Why has this been the worst economic recovery since The Great Depression? President Obama is fundamentally hostile to job creators – both in his rhetoric and in his policies. You can’t be hostile to business and friendly to job creation. President Obama has never managed anything other than his own personal narrative. He has never created a job and never run a business. President Obama not only doesn’t understand the economy – he also opposes the free-market principles that built it. His policies have prevented businesses from growing, thriving, and creating jobs, and he has no plans to change course. He will double down on these failed policies if given a second term.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.