U.S. President Barack Obama talks to a crowd about American energy at Prince George’s Community College in Largo, Maryland, March 15, 2012.
President Barack Obama yesterday at a speech at Prince George’s Community College in Maryland:
And every time prices start to go up — especially in an election year — politicians dust off their 3-point plans for $2.00 gas. I guess this year they decided, we’re going to make it $2.50. I don’t know where — why not $2.40? Why not $2.10? But they tell the same story. They head down to the gas station; they make sure a few cameras are following them — and then they start acting like we’ve got a magic wand and we will give you cheap gas forever if you just elect us. Every time. Been the same script for 30 years. It’s like a bad rerun.
3. Obama In 2008 in Indianapolis:
“As president, I will work to solve this energy crisis once and for all.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.