1. 1. The person who orders while on the phone
2. 2. Loud little kids who just take up space
3. They can stay at Starbuck though
4. 3. The barista who does this to your mocha
5. 4. Rude people who do this
6. 5. Oh you’re alone? YES, PLEASE TAKE THE LARGEST TABLE FOR YOURSELF
7. 6. The manager who charges for outlets
8. 7. I’m sorry, did you want some caffeine with your sugar?
9. 8. Couples having awkward relationship conversations
11. 9. The person blasting dubstep next to you
12. Thanks, but no thanks
13. 10. The baristas who are listening to this dude instead of serving you
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, is meeting with senators to revive — and sort their out differences on — a bill designed to reduce mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days — at all.
- And a bunch of world leaders fell asleep at an international summit and the pictures are pretty amazing 😴