1. People in Pakistan do not speak Arabic.
2. None of the neighboring countries speak Arabic either.
3. And while we have our maps open: Pakistan is not in the Middle East.
To your left is a map of the Middle East. To your right is a map of Pakistan.
4. English has been Pakistan's official language for 67 years.
5. Though Urdu is the national language, only 8% of people in the country speak it as a first language.
6. Pakistan is not a desert.
You're confusing it with Saudi Arabia again.
7. Some Pakistani cities look like this.
8. Pakistani people don't all look alike.
And here are three Pakistani men.
Just for context.
9. Pakistani food is not all curry.
But it is all delicious.