1. Trips to public places just aren't the same
2. Your cat will be the closest thing you will have to a Valentine's date this year.
3. And you've spent more than enough of your income on said cat.
4. You dread the question "do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend yet?"
5. Valentine's Day is just not something to bring up around you.
6. But your friends do anyway; and they talk about their dates.
7. But they encourage you by saying "this will be the year when you find someone."
8. You second guess possible significant others
9. You start to wonder if maybe you're being too picky.
10. Or maybe you're overconfident?
11. You get to the point where you just don't even know
12. Then, you REALLY begin to contemplate why you're single
13. And to make things worse, your friends try to plan your future for you.
14. Your love language involves pizza, not people.
15. You want to be happy for your friends who are in relationships, but then you remember that you are alone.
16. While many post pictures of their boyfriend/girlfriend, you post song lyrics that describe your loneliness.
17. The amount of Velveeta Cheese you eat is never-ending.
18. At least once a week you have a mental breakdown (realization) when you recall that you are still single.
19. Maybe you are really losing your mind...
20. Even your friends may agree that you're going crazy.
21. But despite the naysayers, deep down you know it will be okay.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!