1. “It doesn’t appear she urinated on the painting or that the urine damaged it, so she’s not being charged with that,” said a spokeswoman for the Denver District Attorney’s Office.
-One Clyfford Still painting (1957 J No. 2 PH 401, 1957)
-One drunken women
-Drunken women leaning against said painting
-D.W. (drunken women) proceeding to punch said painintg
-D.W. then falling and sliding against painting
-Until the painting and D.W. are both on the ground
-Lastly D.W. urinating on the ground in front of a crowd, luckily not directly on painting.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬