can anyone say “1984”?
I can honestly say that 7, 13, 14, 15, 19, and 26 actually do work. As for the dryer sheet thing.. I use a sponge soaked in fabric softener mixed with water and squeeze out the excess. Been doing it for a couple years. It works and I get to buy the good stuff because it’s cheaper than dryer sheets.
It does work. It might be the toothpaste you’re using. I use arm&hammer baking soda and peroxide toothepaste or colgate optic white. It does a great job.
Response to Why No One Should Mess With The Ocean:
That was a perfect description of the scary ass ocean. Hellish and no standard of reality. CREEPY!!!
- yvetteobrienn "33 Ways Facebook Ruins Your Life"
- yvetteobrienn "74 Matching Tattoo Ideas To Share Wit..."
- yvetteobrienn "20 Doodles That Show What We're A..."
- yvetteobrienn "41 Clever Organizational Ideas For Yo..."
- yvetteobrienn "The Science Of Cats"
- yvetteobrienn "What This High School Created Will Ma..."
- yvetteobrienn "HADOKEN-ing Is Japan's Hottest Ne..."
- yvetteobrienn "The Funniest Baby Changing Station Gr..."
Thanksalot Buzzfeed for scaring the shit out of me. NowIhave to go bed with the covers up to my eyeballs. Oh… and your videos led me to the most fucked up part of youtube…