8. You have to defend it from people who don’t think it’s a sport
Sure, going 300km/h with your head exposed, having to perfectly steer and manipulate your car’s settings to each part of the track so you don’t kill yourself, all while pulling up to 5gs on the corners isn’t a sport. But curling is.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱