31 Garage Products From Target You’ll Probably Wish You’d Bought Years Ago
Home improvement warriors, get your garage in order with these choice finds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A five-tier wire shelf to house all of your gardening goodies, power tools, and bins of random things that just had no place inside the house. Don't let this lightweight storage solution fool you. It's strong as hell and can hold up to 350 pounds per shelf.
2. A cute organizer with hooks for keeping all your dingy mops and brooms off of your newly-renovated garage. And now everything has a proper place, instead of jumbled in the corner.
3. A handy car caddy so you can properly store motor oil, windshield washer fluid, rags, and car wax. Plus, its dividers are removable in case the items you’re storing are too large for one section — or if you like to live on the wild side and not keep things neatly organized. You do you.
4. A boss power washer, because this'll *really* rid your stuff of dirt and grime. Let this splurge-worthy tool transform everything from decks to driveways.
5. A mountable wet/dry vac for sucking up wet things, dry things, and everything in-between. Its 20-foot cord and 41 feet of cleaning reach will be able to tackle lots in your garage (especially the inside of your car).
6. A boot-and-shoe rack that can keep 12 pairs organized (assuming you don’t have really big feet). Its frame is made out of sturdy iron and even beautifies your garage a bit thanks to its wood-like finish.
7. A bunch of recycling bins to be the (hyper organized!) climate change fighter that you've always wanted to be. Each holds 22 quarters and fits nicely under tables and on garage shelves.
8. A power strip strong enough to juice a wide range of tools, pumps, machinery, air compressors, and more. It'll also protect you from getting shocked by electricity in wet or humid conditions.
9. A big rolling bin with wheels so your back stays intact after moving it. This 169-quart tote will come in handy for all the heaviest storage needs in your garage.
10. A Rubbermaid versatile garage hook that can hold up to 25 pounds. Think: ladders, bikes or folding chairs. All of it off the floor and out of your WAY.
11. A set of adorable open containers for tiny parts and things. When you think "garage," you don't automatically go for the cuteness factor, but these stackable bins that can mount to walls will keep your little parts contained and organized.
12. A modern 36-inch dry erase board so you can jot down notes, measurements, and to-do lists. Featuring a tempered glass surface, this product won't stain or ghost. Mount it horizontally or vertically using the hanging hardware it comes with. Write with dry erase markers or liquid glass markers in any color but black (for obvious reasons).
13. A sweet work station for all of the Instagram-worthy DIY that's about to take place. The craftsman in you will appreciate the dual-vices where you can hang tools and maximize space.
14. A fire extinguisher that saves both property and lives. This one uses a mono-ammonium phosphate extinguishing agent, which can also be recharged by a certified pro after use.
15. An 11-quart oblong plastic bucket for small to big cleaning projects. Its grippy bottom will keep it steady on most surfaces.
16. A hand cart to move everything heavy to save your back. Use it as a two-wheel upright hand truck or convert it easily into a flat position resting on four wheels. It's designed for your convenience.
17. A stylish key holder made by Threshold fit for any entryway. The metal hooks can accommodate hats, tote bags, and tool belts.
18. A mini fridge, because this'll keep your beer and soda cold — and within reach during home improvement enterprises in the garage. Its reversible door will give you the flexibility for where to store it.
19. A sleek bike mount so you can securely hang up your trusty ride. Mount it on the wall in your garage easily with included hardware — while other bike storage systems on the market may leave tire tracks walls and floors, this single bike mount features a nice tire tray to prevent just that.
20. A tall ladder for those hard-to-reach spots around the house. (When was the last time you dusted the tops of fridges, shelving, and doorways?) Not judging, but this Rubbermaid ladder, measuring 5.5 feet tall, will help you out.
21. A black floor mat to trap mud, dirt and all sorts of gross things from the bottom of your shoe. It's perfect for high-traffic areas, like the walkway from your car to the garage door. Basically, it's the best landing pad for dirty footwear.
22. A multi-purpose air inflator so you can easily fill up your tires, air mattresses, pool floats, and balls. Just connect it to any 12V DC port in your car.
23. A bunch of large storage bins, because this'll simply hide all of your junk. The contoured panels (which are not just decorative!) and latches make it easy to grip and carry.
24. A tool cart that organizes like a real champ. Made of heavy-duty steel, it comes equipped with four caster wheels for great movability while also being able to hold up to 600 pounds of whatever you're going to put in there.
25. A waste and windshield "center" to clean your car and yard like a boss. You may have seen something like this at the gas station. It's a garbage bin that also comes with a built-in car windshield "service center." That means, there are compartments for your squeegee press, towels and a two-gallon removable water bucket — basically this is the most ~extra~ a bin could be!
26. A two-pack of these wall shelves for easy-to-reach organizational needs. These resin wall storage cabinets, if installed properly, can hold up to 50 pounds each.
27. A padded rolling stool with a cup holder that'll sure you squat no more — it can wheel around your garage (for utility or for fun). This creeper seat also features a tool tray and 360-degree caster wheels for swift mobility. Its compact so it won't take up too much space.
28. A wall-mounted fan to keep you cool on stuffy, humid days. Made for commercial use, this will circulate air like a boss inside your hot, humid garage. It measures 30 inches in diameter and has three speeds.
29. A Bose Bluetooth speaker for sweet sounds while you work. It has a soft-touch silicone exterior, making it durable enough to withstand wear-and-tear in the garage. It also comes with a built-in speakerphone, because taking calls can be a thing.
30. A set of Rubbermaid storage accessories to clear all your garage clutter. This one comes with: a metal accessories shelf, a small wire basket, a tool organizer, a sports rack, and a power tool holder accessory.
31. A saw table for cutting wood safely and accurately. (Also, we hope you know what you're doing.) This one is made of a heavy-duty steel frame and includes three pre-mounted 120-volt outlets, allowing up to 15 amps of power. You won't need an extension cord or power strip.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.