1. Give it time.
2. Be yourself.
3. Don’t over-edit yourself.
4. Interact with your audience.
5. Collaborate with other YouTubers.
6. No subject is off-limits...
7. ...BUT make sure you’re comfortable with the content.
8. You can read your comments...
9. Lighting! Lighting! Lighting!
10. Keep it short and sweet.
11. Create a schedule.
Images Dan Blaushild / © BuzzFeed.
For more tips on how to make it big on YouTube and how to do it by being yourself, check out Tyler's YouTube channel.
Take this quick survey.