10. When Justin Bieber grinded on Nicki Minaj in "Beauty and a Beat."
9. When The Lonely Island's "Spring Break Anthem" went from bromance to straight up romance.
8. When the Yeah Yeah Yeahs burned Lily Collins at the stake in "Sacrilege."
7. When Jay-Z's "Picasso Baby" killed performance art.
6. When Anna Kendrick finally gave Pitch Perfect fans a video for that darn "Cups" song.
5. When David Bowie played Jesus with his friends Marion Cotillard and Gary Oldman in "The Next Day."
4. When Katy Cats and Little Monsters duked it out over whether "Roar" or "Applause" was a better comeback.
Why can't we all just get along?!
3. When Ylvis's "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" made us realize that we all have gaps in our basic knowledge.
2. When Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" asked the tough question, "What rhymes with hug me?"
1. And when Miley did anything.
"Cause somewhere in America Miley Cyrus is still twerkin. Twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk. Twerk, Miley, Miley, twerk twerk." - Jay-Z