1. Phase 1: Realisation
Realise you’ve given no thought at all about what you’re gonna do next year.
2. Phase 2: Realisation - again
Realise you didn’t budget at uni and will be broke with no student loans ever coming in again to pay for your shots.
3. Phase 3: The job hunt - Learn Some Hard Truths
Decide to look for a job… but learn that you need experience to get a job, and to have experience you need a job, Lame.
4. Phase 4: Volunteer
Realise there’s no chance you’ll get any decent experience in time for sending in applications - so you begin volunteering for anything to meat up the resume phase
5. Phase 5: Avoidance
Decide it’s all a bit too much effort and stress for someone as young as you. You tell yourself it’ll all be ok and go to bed, or watch Pokemon on Netflix.
6. Phase 6: A rude awakening
A friend posts on Facebook about an amazing job offer they got. Suddenly you remember that drinks do not pay for themselves.
7. Phase 7: Things gets legit
Decide to pull an all nighter and apply to anything and everything.
8. Phase 8: You’re here
You attempted phase 7 for a solid 12 minutes, ended up on Facebook and in the end you’re here reading this.
9. Phase 9: Hope
But don’t worry, there are still some places to get experience for a job before uni ends ! Especially if you’re interested in marketing, advertising or PR ….
10. Phase 10: Apply, Stay Positive, Sleep Happy
At ‘Coding Camels’ we love taking on interns just off their creativity, sense of humour and positivity for short-term placements, perfect for some quick CV bulking.
Check us out on our facebook page here, or visit our website on: www.codingcamels.com… the only major criteria we have is that you’re creative, have a sense of humour, and willing to take a few risks …. so come prepared with a knock-knock joke at our interview and you’ll be just fine!
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏