2. Constantly living on the edge, financially. AKA blowing your paycheck on all of the shoes.
3. Having fewer fears and taking more risks.
4. Being able to stay out ‘til 2 a.m. on a weeknight and then being able to function at work the next day…
…and having your hangover last five hours and not five days.
5. Oh, and definitely indulging in that midnight pizza and not feeling shame because metabolism.
6. Waking up without another grey hair popping out of thin air.
9. Eating this for dinner with no shame:
‘Cause it was all you could afford ‘til payday, DUH.