Welcome to the big city, where things appear to be anything but inviting at first glance.
You'll quickly find yourself among a sea of creative humans, inspired to try new things and explore your self.
1. You'll have to simplify your life to fit into your tiny apartment and discover which things best define you.
2. You'll stop caring about what others are thinking because you'll see everyone is marching to the beat of their own drum.
3. You'll get inspired by these individuals, as you find your merry way.
4. You'll be able to let loose and experiment with all those fashion trends you've always admired.
5. You'll find a salon on every block and can reinvent your hair at a moment's notice.
6. You'll have plenty of people to practice speaking that new language you've been learning, as people from all over the world live in NYC.
7. You'll be able to get in shape in a fun way, as there is a fitness venture for everyone.
8. You'll be able to finally learn those new skills you've always dreamed of.
9. You'll easily discover what kind of musical genre really speaks to your soul — there are venues for every scene imaginable.
From the West Village jazz club to the underground punk rock palace in Brooklyn, there's a scene for you.