The end is near!!! The end of waiting for the premiere of You, Me and the Apocalypse, that is.
1. Despite the heavy subject matter, the show is a comedy that examines human behavior in the face of certain annihilation.
2. Enjoy Earth's final days with an all-star cast, including Rob Lowe as a cynical, smoking priest searching for the Antichrist...
3. ...Jenna Fischer as an escaped convict trying to get home to her family...
4. ...Nick Offerman as a gun-toting crossdresser...
5. ...Megan Mullally as the funniest psycho on television...
6. ...and a bunch of other very recognizable faces.
7. See how "organized" religion responds to the threat of cataclysm.
8. Peek behind the political curtain during an extinction-level event.
9. Be amazed by the legit science that details exactly what would happen if an eight-mile-wide asteroid struck the planet.
10. Discover the answer to important questions, like: Is this little girl actually the Messiah?
11. Can this team of brilliant scientists save the world?
12. And most importantly: What would you do if you found out the world was going to end in a month?
Images courtesy of NBC Universal/British Sky Television
Find out how this motley crew of misfits ends up in the same fallout bunker with You, Me and the Apocalypse, Thursdays at 8/7c on NBC.
Hey, you! Take this TV survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!