23 Ways To Be A Better Adult This Month
Becoming a good grown-up, one step at a time. Step one: stop eating Hot Cheetos for dinner.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Get organization inspo from a book filled with simple and stylish storage ideas for every room in your home.
3. Section off your closet with labeled clothing dividers so finding an outfit in the morning will be super easy.
4. Find the right meal kit for your needs by reading this helpful and comprehensive review of eight popular ones, from Plated to Blue Apron.
5. Scrub the heck out of your stove range with a pack of generic melamine sponges that'll work just as well as the name brand ones (but are a lot cheaper).
11. Ensure that you always remember to take your medication and vitamins with a weekly pill organizer.
12. Protect your skin from sun damage with a dry oil sunscreen stick that'll leave your face glowy and hydrated.
13. Sign up for renter's or homeowner's insurance (if you haven't already) so you're protected just in case something bad happens.
14. Prepare a delish smoothie using a personal blender with travel cups you can take directly to go.
15. Win at lunch by packing a nutritious meal and some snacks in a set of attractive, leakproof containers.
16. Wipe your face with a makeup-removing microfiber cloth before bed, if you're too tired for the full skincare routine.
17. Ward off mosquitos and other pests when you're exploring the great outdoors by applying an insect repellant.
18. Ditch plastic grocery bags in favor of reusable mesh ones that can also double as a cute beach tote.
19. Track your spending habits with Clarity Money, a personal finance app, so you know exactly where to cut back.
20. Control the chaos in the kitchen with a four-event timer when you're cooking several things at once.
22. Wash your sweat-stained baseball caps in hat racks (in the dishwasher) to restore them to their original state.
23. Stop being late because you couldn't get your wings to match with the help of an eyeliner stamp.
Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to be a good adult, this happens:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.