We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Prevent precious cool air from escaping the room by installing draft stoppers under the doors. It'll help you make the most out of your AC and save on electric bills. Bonus: it'll also stop any unwanted critters from sneaking through the gap.
2. Get rid of peach fuzz or touch-up your eyebrows quickly and painlessly using facial razors. No need to splurge on an expensive dermplaning treatment!
3. Unclog the pipes using a drain millipede so you don't have to call the plumber for the third time this year. I just have a lot of hair, okay?!
4. Ease yourself into a workout routine using just dumbbells and a yoga mat. The moves are simple and easy to follow (even for beginners) and you don't need need a gym membership to get started.
5. Restore your couch to its original color in no time with a pet hair–removing roller because right now, it's the same color as your furry friend.
6. Remind yourself to stay positive and thankful by filling in a one-minute gratitude journal. Because it's only a couple of lines a day, it won't feel like a chore.
7. Protect your countertops from getting damaged by heat styling tools with a silicone mat (that's heat-resistant up to 450 degrees). You can also use it as a travel cover for your hair straightener or curling iron.
8. If you need a bit of guidance on personal finance, this post gives great tips on how to budget, invest your money, and plan for the future. *Bookmarks immediately*
9. Treat yourself to a spiralizer, which will open the door to many delish and refreshing veggie pasta dishes. And guess what? Zucchini is in season right now, so go wild my friends.
10. Rescue your dry, sun-damaged locks with a nourishing hair treatment mask. These before-and-after photos don't lie!!!
11. Break a huge project down into manageable chunks and ensure no time is wasted using a productivity timer. This is especially helpful if you use the Pomodoro Technique!
12. Rock your low-top sneakers and loafers without worrying about sweaty feet and odors by wearing grippy no-show socks. They'll actually stay on your feet instead of slipping off every five minutes.
13. Soothe your skin, hair, cuticles, scalp, or nails (basically anywhere that's dry and cracking) with a bottle of Ancient Greek Remedy oil.
14. Pick up some very helpful clothing hacks and tips, like how to stretch out a pair of slightly-too-small flats with a hair dryer and how to clean your jeans without washing them.
15. Wean yourself off single-use water bottles by switching to a Brita water bottle with a built-in filter so you can stay hydrated no matter where you are.
16. Strengthen your nails and help your at-home manicure last longer using a 3-in-1 formaldehyde-free nail treatment. You can wear it alone or as a top coat and base coat.
17. Prepare for your summer vacation like a pro using packing cubes to keep all your clothes compressed and organized. You'll actually be able to fit everything into one suitcase (for once) and find the exact top you're looking for in a pinch.
18. Give your poor neck some much needed relief with a document clip that'll hold your papers right next to the computer monitor for easy viewing. It'll make work way less tedious.
19. Keep your makeup in place all day long (even in boiling temperatures) with a setting spray, because you did not spend all that time on your eyeshadow just for it to melt off an hour later.
20. Organize all the cords and cables around the house with multi-purpose magnetic twist ties. You can even use these to fasten open chip bags, hang up your keys, keep your earbuds in place, and more.
21. Stash a pair of roll-up flats in your bag for unexpected shoe-mergencies (like a broken heel or a pair of new sneakers that are giving you blisters).
22. Save money on Starbucks by making a smooth and delicious coffee concentrate at home with a Toddy cold brew system. It's a one-time investment that'll yield endless amounts of good coffee.
23. Take some advice from our readers on what to do when you're feeling lost or burnt out, such as setting aside some "me" time for personal development.
If only this was true (sigh):
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.