31 Products Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A time-marked water bottle, a brightening toner, a rainbow layer cake, and other popular items from BuzzFeed Shopping posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A curved knife that'll make buttering a corn on the cob an easy, satisfying, and mess-free job. It's a single-function kitchen gadget that's absolutely worth the drawer space.
2. A pack of light-dimming LED covers so you don't have to deal with a bright, blinking dot in the dark while you're trying to fall sleep. Your router will never be the cause of your insomnia again!
3. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts (with pockets!) perfect for working out, running errands, or even layering under dresses/skirts to prevent thigh chafing. Talk about a sound investment!
4. A bottle of nontoxic surface cleaner you can use pretty much anywhere in your home — kitchen counter tops, appliances, bathroom fixtures, and tiles. It's highly concentrated but safe to use around kids and food!
6. A cold brew maker so you can make delicious iced joe at home instead of spending $$$ at a coffee shop. It has an airtight seal for keeping your drink fresh for days.
7. A pack of hydrating 24K gold under-eye patches (formulated with collagen, hyaluronic acid, and grape seed extract) to add to your pamper routine. Reviewers say they help reduce the appearance of dark circles and are relaxing to use.
9. A Fels-Naptha laundry bar and stain remover that can get almost anything out of clothing, from grease to sweat to dirt. Your grandma probably used this and you should, too.
10. A cleaning kit so you can clean the dirt off your favorite shoes and squeeze a few more years of use out of them.
11. A pack of resistance bands to throw into your at-home workout routine if you're not feeling the burn — this will definitely get you sweating.
12. A pair of Thinx boyshorts for anyone searching for an alternative to tampons and pads. One pair can hold up to three tampons’ worth (!!!) but they look and feel like a normal, comfy pair of undies.
13. A pack of cooling towels that'll be your BFF during a heat wave. Just soak one water, wring it out, and wear it as a scarf, headband, or bandana. The breathable and hyper-evaporative material will help you cool down in no time.
15. A BodyGlide anti-blister balm to protect your delicate feet from getting torn up, whether you're breaking in new shoes or going on a long hike. It's infused with Vitamin A and C to help soften dry, chafed skin without clogging pores.
16. Nip + Fab cleansing pads soaked in exfoliating glycolic acid, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and soothing witch hazel for getting a smoother, brighter complexion in a few swipes.
18. An ergonomic aluminum laptop stand that may help improve your working posture and also prevent your computer from overheating.
19. An insect repellent to ward off mosquitoes and other pests when you're exploring the great outdoors.
20. A pretty scalloped cami top, if you're searching for a fancier alternative to a regular ol' tank top. Who says you can't look cute in 90-degree weather?
21. A time-marked water bottle that'll remind you to stay hydrated throughout the day, even when you're super busy.
22. A stand-up weed removing tool with a long handle so you can kill the weeds without killing your back.
23. A quilted orthopedic dog sofa with a foam core to support your pupper's joints and provide maximum comfort. Plus, the machine-washable cover makes it easy to keep clean so your furry friend will always have a fresh bed.
24. A personal blender for making the perfect amount of smoothie for one person. The blending jar doubles as a travel cup!
25. A lightweight rounded V-neck tee that'll go with everything in your closet — jeans, skirts, a suit, and more. It's such a wardrobe staple, you might as well stock up on a few.
26. A cat litter deodorizer so you can enjoy the company of your fur babies without having to deal with their smelliness.
27. A bottle of Versed Weekend Glow Daily Brightening Solution (formulated with kojic and azelaic acid, AHAs, vitamin C, and bearberry extract) to help tackle dark spots and post-acne marks. It's gentle enough to use everyday and reviewers say it really delivers results!
28. A heavy-duty tile and grout cleaner for restoring your kitchen floors to a sparkling clean state with minimal elbow grease.
29. A Cuisinart aluminum nonstick cookware set that'll be an absolute breeze to clean, because food will slide right off. Prone to burned on messes? No fear.
30. A pair of Keds x Rifle Paper Co. sneakers so gorgeous, they'll turn heads as you walk down the street. If you're looking for a way to spice up a basic outfit, these babies will do the trick.
31. A six-layer rainbow vanilla cake by Carlo’s Bakery (yup, the one from Cake Boss) sure to delight your loved ones on their birthday. Or...just order one for yourself, because you deserve a treat.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.