Nike Shoes Are 25% Off So It’s Time To Treat Yourself To Some New Kicks
Just add to cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
If you've been waiting for a chance to treat yourself to some new shoes, now's the time to do it because Nike is having a 25% off sale on footwear! Yup, your at-home workouts are about to get a *lot* more exciting.
Here are just some of the amazing kicks that you can snag on sale right now:
1. A pair of breathable and lightweight Air Zoom Pegasus 36 running shoes that'll be your go-to sneakers for workouts and trips to the grocery store.
2. A pair of Benassi Duo Ultra slides (with a soft, cushy midsole) so you can feel incredibly comfy and stylish even when you're just taking out the trash.
3. A pair of In-Season TR 9 trainers (with a deep, impact-absorbing footbed) to provide you with the stability needed to do 100 burpees.
4. A pair of versatile Tajun sneakers (named after the Japanese word for "simplicity") perfect for everyday wear. Whether you're standing for eight hours a day or just taking the dog out for a walk, these trusty shoes will have your back (or feet, rather).
5. A pair of Air Huaraches that aren't just practical (they're designed to stretch with your foot for maximum comfort), they're also cool enough to propel you to street style stardom.
6. A pair of PG 4 basketball shoes (named after Paul George of the Los Angeles Clippers) so sleek, you can wear them both on and off the court.
7. A pair of Air Force 1 Sage Low platform sneakers to take your shoe game to new heights — literally.
8. A pair of Blazer Mid '77 Vintage high-tops for anyone who appreciates a clean, retro aesthetic. It's a look that never gets old.
9. A pair of React Infinity Run Flyknits that'll make your early morning jog so much more enjoyable. With a thick foam midsole and a durable fabric upper to keep your foot secure, these babies will literally put a pep in your step.
10. A pair of classic Air Max 97 sneakers to go with every. single. thing. in your closet. A worthy investment, IMHO.
11. A pair of futuristic Air Zoom SuperReps designed for circuit training, HIIT, short runs, and other fast-paced exercise. The statement-making heels help to keep you stable while moving lifting.
Want more? Check out everything in the sale here!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.