We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A canvas pouch to hide miscellaneous items in and create the illusion of organization.
2. An embroidered astronaut patch they'll be over the moon about.
3. A set of earrings that'll ~maki~ a great gift for any sushi lover.
4. A pair of fuzzy fingerless gloves to transform hands into paws.
5. A Beauty and the Beast rose hand cream for a friend who reminds you of Belle.
6. A set of plant stakes that'll give their succulent jazz hands.
7. A little armadillo who's happy to carry business cards on his back.
8. A festive sequin pineapple throw pillow that'll turn from gold to silver when you pet it.
9. A photo display so they can assemble a real-life version of their Instagram and hang it on the wall.
10. An adorable robot necklace with moveable arms and legs they'll go nuts (and bolts) for.
11. A Death Star mood light to gift any Star Wars fan — they can even use it as a tree topper!
12. A handpainted bottle stopper any wine lover would find ~un-bear-ably~ cute.
13. An ~a-peel-ing~ pair of socks that'll make them say, "This shit is bananas!"
14. A tabletop mirror for applying lipstick flawlessly in the morning.
15. A retro popcorn machine, so they can point to it when they sing 🎵I've brought some corn for popping...🎵
16. A porcelain mug you'll have no ~prob-llama~ keeping for yourself.
17. A butterfly umbrella that changes colors (from white to mulit-color) when it gets wet.
18. A toucan neon light for a gift that's hard to ~beak~.
19. A pair of affectionate elephants who will only separate from each other when someone needs salt or pepper.
20. A pair of Where's Waldo socks they won't have any trouble finding in the drawers.
21. A compact foosball table, because no one has room in their apartment for a full-size one (other than Joey Tribbiani).
22. A cloud-shape tub toy any kid would find fascinating. They can fill it up with water and then make it rain!
23. A faux-fur iPhone case with a rhinestone flamingo for your friend whose middle name is extra.
24. A bi-fold wallet that'll make them say, "Geez Louise, this is the best!"
25. A Jon Snow flash drive, because Christmas is coming, and the GOT fan in your life still needs a present.
26. A vintage camera enamel pin for the photographer in your life.
27. A luggage tag so they won't ~pug-get~ which suitcase is theirs.
28. A watch to remind them that it's always Adventure Time.
29. A pair of vegan leather panda flats that are just too stinkin' cute.
30. A ~paw-some~ woven mat both cat and human would enjoy sitting on.
31. A Frenchie who's eagerly waiting to catch any trinkets and accessories.
32. A T-shirt with a built-in playable electric guitar for spontaneous-rock and-roll sessions.
Be prepared for all the hugs you'll get on Christmas morning.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.