We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We've picked out some of our favorite deals to help you get started:
1. A trusty Nalgene water bottle that's durable, easy to clean, and eco-friendly. You'll always remember to stay hydrated whether you're in front of the computer or on the trails.
3. An inflatable solar lantern so you can enjoy all the ambiance of a candle without dealing with an open flame. It's perfect for a patio, yoga studio, camp site, or dinner table.
4. A pair of supportive, fast-drying bike shorts to make cycling in warm weather a breeze. There's even a zippered pocket for your ID and other small items.
5. A Helinox Chair Zero — a light, comfortable, four-legged camp chair that packs down to the width of a standard 32-ounce water bottle and weighs a single pound. It's pretty much magic.
6. A Patagonia Nano Puff jacket that's lightweight yet warm. The best part? It's made of 75% recycled materials.
7. A two-burner camp stove big enough to use regular pots and pans on. You won't have to sacrifice your cooking experience while camping.
8. An REI Co-op backpacking bundle so you'll have everything you need on hand for a spontaneous camping trip.
9. A chic and comfy Patagonia Fleetwith romper you seriously won't want to take off. It's made of stretchy recycled polyester and spandex that's sweat-wicking and easy to move around in.
10. A pair of Smartwool socks (made of merino wool and reinforcement fibers) that are cushy and durable — exactly what you need on a long hike. The ventilating mesh also will also help keep your feet airy, cool, and dry.
11. A North Face Wawona 6 Tent — a spacious option for the entire family. There's enough headroom to stand up and the large mesh windows ensure it won't get stuffy inside.
12. A Garmin fenix 6X Sapphire Multisport GPS watch to help you keep track of your fitness progress. From mapping to music to heart rate, this gadget has got you covered.
13. A Jetboil all-in-one cooking system so you can boil water in 100 seconds, allowing you to conserve fuel and dig in faster. When it comes to food, the quicker it's ready, the better, amirite?!
14. An Arc'teryx Atom insulated hoodie, if you're looking for an everyday jacket that's water-repellant, breathable, and stylish.
15. A BioLite FirePit that creates a hyper-efficient fire (read: better combustion ad less smoke) with air jets powered by a rechargeable battery. You can burn both wood or charcoal and even cook hibachi-style on it with the removable grill grate.
16. An REI Co-op Joule three-season mummy bag to give you double protection in wet conditions. It's filled with water-repellent down and covered with waterproof (but breathable) fabric.
18. A pair of high-waisted leggings made of stretchy, moisture-wicking compression jersey for yoga or running errands. There's even a hidden key pocket in the waistband.
19. A pair of Salomon X Ultra 3 Mid GTX hiking boots as comfy as a pair of running shoes. It has a high-traction rubber sole that'll help keep you safe on wet trails.
20. A crowd-favorite Patagonia Better Sweater fleece jacket that's not only super cozy but also made of 100% recycled polyester fleece.
21. A sleeping pad to fit perfectly in large, two-person tents (or a variety of vehicles). It'll provide nearly four inches of cushioning so you can get a good night's rest.
22. An REI Co-op bike perfect for getting around the city. It has a versatile 3x9 drivetrain, a flat handlebar for comfortable upright riding, and room to add rack/fenders.
23. A pair of Hoka One One trail-running shoes so lightweight and breathable, they'll put all your other sneakers to shame.
24. A light and compact hammock that can pack down to the size of a grapefruit yet is large enough for two once it's set up.
25. A NEMO Disco 15 sleeping bag designed to let you sleep on your side and packs down to a manageable size despite being ultra warm.
26. All all-purpose towel for hot yoga, the beach, and more. It's sand-resistant, slip-resistant, quick-drying, and absorbent. Bonus: it's made with GRS-certified post-consumer recycled plastic.
27. A pair of hiking poles with ergonomic cork grips so they won't feel slippery when your hands are sweaty.
28. A pair of heavy-duty, shock-absorbing insoles as an affordable alternative to costly custom orthotics. They have an all-natural coating that helps to inhibit odor-causing bacterial growth.
29. An Osprey Aura AG 65 pack with plenty of compartments to fit all your essentials. It's designed to achieve optimal weight distribution so you'll feel comfortable carrying it all day long.
30. A Hydro Flask vacuum tumbler (with a lid) for keeping your beverage hot or cold for hours and hours.
31. An aesthetically pleasing hammock stand so you don't have to be outdoors or rely on perfectly placed trees to use your hammock. It can be set up anywhere — even in your living room.
Want more? Check out everything in the sale here!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.