7. A tropical-print cotton duvet set so you can dream about taking a vacation to (birds of) paradise.
8. A reversible microfiber duvet set that'll help you branch out of your bedroom decor comfort zone.
11. A soft and silky microfiber duvet set you should buy with caution because you might never want to leave your bed.
21. A constellation-printed duvet so you can truly ~lay under the stars~ and dream your Taurus dreams of fully stocked breakfast buffets or Leo dreams of being an international pop star (or whatever it is you signs like to dream about).
It comes with one duvet cover and two pillow shams.
Promising review: "I love the versatility of this duvet cover. The zipper makes it easy to remove duvet cover. It’s soft and machine washable. Also the color is great, allows for different colors of pop when I want to change it up." –Kathy Dumas
Price: $49.89+ (available in sizes twin–king and six patterns)
22. A shaggy faux-fur duvet set for transforming your room into a cozy den. (One side is faux-fur and the other side is plush velvet.)
23. An understated cotton duvet set you should just ~grid~ your teeth and buy because it'll look so chic.
26. A reversible cotton duvet set (with a retro daisy print on one side and stripes on the other) you'll want to cuddle in all day long.
29. A cat-lover duvet cover with matching pillows for people who are unashamed about their bedrooms being feline-friendly.
30. A reversible duvet set with a modern floral pattern that provides a nice contrast to the classic chevron on the opposite side. Pretty flowers and moody grayscale? That's what I call duality.
31. A pineapple duvet set to transport you to the tropics even if you can't remember the last time you traveled.
33. A bowknot duvet cover set because you are the epitome of simple elegance (and so too is your bed).
34. A cozy, cotton, waffle-woven duvet cover that's both breathable and warming, so you can comfortably use it all year round.
This 100% cotton duvet set comes with one duvet cover and two pillow shams. It has eight ties and a hidden button closure.
Promising review: "I really recommend this bed set! It is 100% cotton which really mattered to me because it means over time it won’t wear down with washes. It feels very thick, it almost reminds me of a hotel bedding. The color is a bit off-white which is nice since bright white can be a little intimidating. It has ties on the inside and hidden buttons to close. Overall 10/10 product." –Rodriguez
Price: $76.99+ (available in sizes twin–California king and 10 colors)
35. A satin duvet cover and sham set, which looks and feels as luxurious as silk but without the hefty toll to your wallet. And for major bonus points, this set is wrinkle- and bedhead-resistant!
This set includes two pillow shams along with the duvet.
Promising review: "I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase.I bought this because I got in love with the color. I got the nice soft white. It feels soft and warm. I washed the set recently and it didn't tear or anything. I did it with cold water to avoid any damage though. Fits my queen down comforter perfectly. This is such a good buy!" –Clark Cinco Coe
Price: $29.97+ (available in sizes full/queen–king and 13 colors)
36. A reversible jewel-toned duvet cover with a dark green botanical print on one side and a plain, rich purple on the other, so you can switch it up depending on your vibe (instead of continually buying yourself new bedding).
This set comes with one duvet cover and two matching pillow shams.
Promising review: "I love this duvet! The quality is great! The colors are fantastic and rich (and totally in right now). It’s super soft and cotton-like; the softest, highest quality bedsheet. We had a black and white gingham duvet forever but decided on new colors in the new house. Plus, my dog always managed to stain the white parts of the old duvet. This hides stains well (mind you, I said stains not dirt as we obviously wash it). It’s a busy pattern without being overbearing. And the ties work well!" –Toni Gonzales
Price: $59.99+ (available in sizes queen–king and 17 styles).
37. A luxe-looking pinch-pleated duvet set here to majorly up the fancy-shmancy factor in your bedroom. We're getting all the five-star hotel feels here!
This set includes one duvet cover and two matching pillow shams.
Promising review: "I adore this duvet cover and shams! The fabric is very soft and inviting and easily spot-cleaned with a damp rag. Frankly, this duvet was way better than expected, especially for the price! I will gladly purchase from this company and seller again and again and highly recommend their product!" –BIGGER DIAMONDS PLEASE
Price: $29.99+ (available in sizes twin–California king and five colors).